The Watcher Files

Friday, January 06, 2006

This has been a busy week. I've been writing one thing after the next. I'll be coming out with another article this weekend or early next week. I wanted to talk about and expose the Venus facade.

Wars with Iran and Syria this year? Most likely.

We'll probably see a Chinese occupation here in 2007, 2008, or 2009. Everything seems to be going along the timeline I discovered in the Bible Codes back in 2002. I hate listing years/dates, but it seems to be on target for 2009 being total hell here on earth, especially in America. Persecution in America will either start or be at its pinnacle in 2009.

I think 2006 is another set up year. A year of judgment, preparation and wars as Yah has said.

2 things that keep coming to my mind are the Madrid Fault Line earthquake, epicenter St. Louis, and the west coast CA tsunami.

I keep seeing the CA disaster in my spirit, over and over and over again.

No comments: