The Watcher Files

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Censorship is alive and annoying on the internet.

I tried to forward myself something from my Yahoo account to my AOL account full of info on Depleted Uranium and the email kept being rejected by AOL. So I sent myself a email saying "yo" and it went through fine.

Since when should AOL deem what emails I can receive and what I can't? Obviously they're scanning emails for info/links before they approve them or not to be received by recipients and it takes about 1 second to do so apparently because emails with info such as depleted uranium are rejected immediately.

I know a soldier who spent 6 months in Iraq, has been home almost two years now and is now suffering from DU. The military will never acknowledge it as DU. They can't. DU is a banned bio-weapon and if the USA gets caught using a banned weapon they can be held liable for the damage caused. So it will never be officially acknowledged although you know exactly what it is. These soldiers coming back from Iraq are the walking dead. DU poisoning can hit them immediately or it can take a couple of years.

I warned back before the war started that it would result in the complete annihilation of our army. People think you are unpatriotic for being anti-war. I'm not anti-war, I'm anti this war. Trying to save the lives of your military isn't being unpatriotic, it's being human. Especially when you can see it for what it is, just a chance to slaughter off a standing army so your own country is left exposed for invasion and attack by others such as the Chinese who WILL be here to invade, it's not if but when.

President Nutcase doesn't care about America. Their plans are to destroy it and they won't stop until it is. If they don't care about their own country do you think they care about billions of people in the middle east? These aren't normal humans folks, they are being controlled by the Reptilian race of aliens. The illuminati are ALIENS, and the humans such as the Bushes are Alien-offspring who are possessed by ALIENS.

And the worst is yet to come. It's never going to get any better.

Prepare Prepare Prepare and get out of the cities.

No comments: