An article I posted earlier this year...that has been on my mind lately...The Coming Alien Invasion and
the 200 Million Resurrection of Satan's Dead
By Sherry Shriner
Does the Prophet Joel warn us of a coming alien invasion?
If you read the chapters of Joel 2 and Revelation 9 a picture begins to develop. Not the one so-called prophecy gurus sell you, but a picture of what it actually means and says.
Both are described as happening in "The Day of the Lord." When is the day of the Lord? The last half of the tribulation period when Satan begins his rule on earth and the Lord begins His judgment on it over a period of 1260 days.
Most people take the word 'day' literal, as in one day, but if you read all of the references that pertain to this "day" not all the events mentioned for that day, could possibly happen during a 24-hour period.
One judgment alone lasts for 5 months. And that begins shortly after the beginning of the "day."
Joel 2:1-11 aligns with Revelation 9.
1. Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
2. A day of darkness ( 02821 secret place) and of gloominess (0651 wickedness) (Rev.9:2) a day of clouds (often symbolic for supernatural people or beings) and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains (dawn): a great people and a strong (great, strong, often terms for the fallen or hybrids, i.e. aliens); there hath not been ever the like (they come into existence at this time), neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations (obviously not referring to a normal army of men if the world has never seen anything like it before, and never will again until further into the future, probably Satan's 3rd rebellion at the end of the Millennium).
3. A fire (0784 fire, flames, God's anger) devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them. (they destroy with fire)
4. The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run. (horses can symbolize some form of transportation vehicles, that can spit/beam fire) Rev. 9:16-17
5. Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array (description of UFOs or some kind of mode of transportation, also, the terms strong and mighty often used to refer to fallen watchers and hybrids of our ancient past)
6. Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
7. They shall run like mighty men (term for Nephilim giants); they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
8. Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded (supernatural army, this is not a normal army but rather some army of darkness, Satan's). Obviously this is not the war of Armageddon, this army cannot be killed).
9. They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief (thought to also be alluding to abductions).
10. The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining (Rev. 9:2)
11. And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
I have seen in the Bible Codes about an Alien and UFO invasion where they come in a hostile invasion firing beams of fire onto the earth. And this is the same thing the Prophet Joel is talking about.
He describes chariots, another name for UFOs firing upon and burning the earth. It says they have the appearance "as" horses, not being horses themselves..how else could the Prophet describe such a sight so people could understand him? He used terms he knew to try and describe a future event. And that was all any of them could do. Use terms they knew, to describe future events.
1. And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit (Satan=fallen star, he is allowed to release the captives in the pit)
2. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit (bottomless pit is the abyss, sun and air is darkened coincides with Joel 2).
3. And there came out of the smoke locusts (another term for the demonic or aliens) upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months; and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7. And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9. And they had breastplates as it were breastplates of iron: and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle (some interpret this as helicopters, some form of transportation).
10. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months(some interpret this as helicopters, some form of transportation) .
11. And they had a king over them which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon (means "the destroyer").
In the first woe we see that Satan is allowed to loose his forces from the abyss, aka bottomless pit. They are to torment mankind for five months who don't have the Seal of God in their foreheads. Death is impossible for anyone during this time.
It describes the shapes of the locusts as being modern day helicopters (think black helicopters) or some kind of vehicle of transportation. They use these helicopters or UFOs to torment mankind with. Their leader is The Destroyer. Judgment from Space.
The next woe features a Judgment from Earth.
12. One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
13. And the sixth angel sounded and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God.
14. Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year (approx. 395 days), for to slay the third part of men.
16. And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand (200 million): and I heard of the number of them.
17. And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18. By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19. For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
20. And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21. Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Revelation chapter 9 depicts two different Woe Judgments. The first woe lasts for 5 months, the second for approximately 395 days.
The first woe is from Space, with Abaddon, the Destroyer as their leader. How do we know it's from space? Because it says the bottomless pit, which is the same as space.
Read the whole article http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/joel.htm