The Watcher Files

Friday, November 10, 2006

Terms Describing The Beast

Over the years I've seen the same terms over and over relating to "Jesus" in the Bible Codes. This isn't the real Son of God but the beast claiming he's Jesus.

If you didn't know how to read the codes you could easily freak out and run from them. It's all in knowing how to interpret what you're seeing. I'm not an expert but I'm better than the other decoders I've seen online who can find terms but don't know how to accurately analyze them.

Anyway I thought I would write out some of them so you can see just what this "Jesus Christ' beast is.

Attractive

Amphibian

Lecturer

Arguer

Mocker

Boastful

Prideful

Aramaean

Arab

Savidge

Rapist

Homosexual

Author

Authority

Authorized

Anger/Temper/Hateful

Murderer

Cruel

Hostile

Healer

Magician

Adulterer

Chief-Potentate-King

Intelligent

Deceitful

Fraud

Alchemy-Alchemist

Scientist


Yah bless His Warriors

No comments: