The Watcher Files

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I just posted my new article How Aliens Target, Manipulate, And Control Mankind at http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/reality.htm


I also posted some newly translated articles for the Espanol section at http://www.sherryshriner.com/spanish/index.htm

Did America make secret handshake deals with Ariel Sharon they didn't want to or can't keep? Is that why he is being assassinated?

Cerebral hemorrage is a common remote viewer assassination technique. And would anyone question it since he was scheduled for heart surgery today? Perfect timing wouldn't you say? The way I see it, they are simply trying to sneak another assassination under their belts without being outright suspicious by a sleeping public or questioned.

And the whole West Virginia mining disaster has alot wrong with it. It was a set up.

The foreman goes in the cave approximately 10 minutes before a (coven number) crew of 13 goes in and declares it safe. Then it explodes killing 12 of the miners. I don't think #13 was suppose to survive. I'm always glad to see their plans get foiled.

You gotta wonder how they pick which disaster to pull off and why that particular one. A small plane crash, a mining explosion, the list goes on.

I'm not saying there's a planned murder(s) behind everything that happens here, just the ones I'm alerted to and I know are set ups or assassinations.

Just another day in Babylon..

No comments: