The Watcher Files

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I just posted The Venus Alien Trap at http://www.sherryshriner.com or http://www.thewatcherfiles.com


I would like to thank all those who support this ministry. I couldn't do it without you. May you all be blessed by the Most High.


Finding land is quite the chore. I need a lot of acreage and it seems every state is charging out the ying for acreage. God help us...indeed only He can.

I get these emails from people stating, "God will take care of me." It makes you just want to throw in the towel, or bang your head against the wall. Exactly "how" do these people think He's going to take care of them? He is trying to! He leads people to bless other people. He leads people to take care of other people. He isn't going to appear on top of your head and proclaim "I'm here to help you." And that's what they expect. He leads you to places, or things, or leads others to you. He works through His people or other people to bless you or provide for you.

Yah pointed this out to me the other day about these types of "Christians", it says:

"Turn you at my reproof: behold, I willl pour out My spirit unto you, I will make known My words unto you. (what He wants you to do)

Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out My hand no man regarded; (He led you to it or told you and you wouldn't listen)

But ye have set at nought all My counsel, and would none of my reproof: (you ignored Him and those of His He sent)

I will also laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh.

When your fear cometh as destruction, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. (He has no pity for you, neither is He waiting with big open arms for your entrance into heaven, He's ANGRY)

Then shall they call upon Me, but I will not answer; they shall seek Me early, but they shall not find Me. (He won't answer their cries and pleas for help, He tried to help them before and they wouldn't listen)

For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord.

They would none of My counsel: they despised all My reproof. (ignored those He sent to them, ignored Him)

Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. (they will seek after their own wisdom and fail)

For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. (they will be destroyed)

But whoso hearkeneth unto Me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil. Proverbs 1:23-33

People get hateful and vicious over thinking the Lord is leading them to do something or go somewhere that to their own head wisdom is outrageous, when it's not, it's HIM. He leads them to me and then they run their hateful mouths off at me. I wash my hands of them and that takes care of that. He leads them to me so that when they stand before Him and they ask "why didn't you tell me, why didn't you help me" He can proclaim He did and they wouldn't listen to the one He sent them to. He told me that years ago when I first put up just a few websites and was already hearing from hateful and vicious Christians about just the existence itself of aliens and UFOs. And since then, through every website or word I've spoken it's been the same. They were told, warned, or taught and what they do with that info is up to them.

I don't have time for Korah's, (the hateful who always try and instigate problems or accusations). That's what I refer to them as anymore. They act just like Korah did during the time of Moses in the wilderness.

The Lord has told me He would lead His people to me. So I don't deal with very many unbelievers as you might think. I minister to those who are His, or waking up to Him knowing they are His or being called and led toward Him. The most vicious are those believers who are controlled by themselves and Lucifer so much so that they can't hear the Lord at all. I try to reach them and when I can't I just wash my hands of them and so it is noted by the Lord as well when I've had enough of someone. He doesn't lay it to my charge but to their's.

Over 90% of those who claim they are prophets of the Lord today aren't. They were never stood up by Him. And those who don't think they are, but have a message they proclaim, have been stood up by Him to proclaim it. Most are so rundown by the false religions they are in they don't recognize HIM because they've been deceived by the Imposters or the ghosts of their own flesh. The real ones of Yah seem completely crazy to them.

And that's how it is.

No comments: