The Watcher Files

Friday, September 16, 2005

Attacks from all directions..LOL..sometimes you just want to go back to bed and stay there for a month.

I am what I am.
I am who I am.
I can't be intimidated.
I can't be stopped.
And I won't shut up.

So, short of death itself, I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing and all the attacks from hell aren't going to stop me.

And what is it I do? Lead people back to the Most High and Prepare them for what is coming.

I get emails from people damning me to hell for "fear mongering." If Bible prophecy is fear mongering than these people have a problem with God, the patriarchs and the Bible itself. It's one of the favorite tactics of the New Age and Satan crowds to try and shut Christians up from forewarning and preparing the people for what is coming. They claim you're causing fear. If people are afraid of information it's not information that's the problem, it's their faith and lack of faith in God's guidance, protection, and preservation.

The wicked become more wicked and the evil more evil.

How many lukewarm believers in these days are going to fall off the fence they've been on because they just can't give up sin and commit 100% to the Most High? Many. If you actively engage in sin you are an open doorway to Satan and his demons to torment, infiltrate, and possess you. Don't know why you act the way you do? Why you become so angry? Why you are the last person anyone wants to be around? Because Satan is controlling your emotions and filling you with hate and anger. He's more dominant in you than the Holy Spirit because you give him and gave him the access.

Don't be deceived, lukewarm believers will be spit out of the mouth of the Most High. You are either committed to Him or you're a wicked and slothful servant who will be cast into the same lake of fire the hypocrits and unbelieving are (Matt. 25). Naturally it doesn't apply for those who don't even claim to be His. They know they're going to end up in the lake of fire and don't care. Or they don't like it, so claim it doesn't exist so they don't have to deal with it for now. But they will later, when it's too late.

Recommit your heart and life to the Most High. Actively seek Him to make you the kind of person He wants you to be. Talk to Him, open your heart to Him and allow Him to heal you and lead you. Ask Him to show you how if you just don't know how to break down the barriers and get one to one with Him. He will show you. He will lead you. He will guide you.

Ask Him.

No comments: