The Watcher Files

Monday, May 02, 2005

Hello folks,

I'm almost done, you can check it out, my website for my new weekday show, Aliens In the News with OutofTimeRadio.org, http://www.aliensinthenews.com

The show will be on Tuesdays at 2pm EST and 1pm Central.

I've had good feedback from the show on Saturday night, other than dying the last 20 minutes..LOL..it's really hard to talk for 2 hours straight.

I'm not even sure what I will be doing this Saturday yet, whatever the Lord leads me to do...as always...and other times He just leaves it up to me, whatever I want to do...so I'm not sure half the time what's going to happen on Saturday's until I hear the dong of the bells. Things change at the last minute at times, it's always interesting...to me anyway.

The Black Moslem chat boards aren't liking my site at http://www.islamlies.com very much...

Yahushua, Jesus Christ, is the only mediator between God and man. Anything else is a lie from the pit of hell. So you either accept the Salvation Yahweh, the Most High God has already offered you through His Son, or you go to hell. There is no grey area here....there are no other prophets or people who can offer you heaven because it isn't their's to give to you.

So many people have faith in what they have been told all their lives to believe. They have faith in faith. We are to have faith in the Most High and HE provided a way for us to be redeemed, and that is through His Son, Yahushua.

And that's the facts, Jack. Are 1.3 Billion Moslems wrong? Yes. In Fact, over 3/4 of the earth's population is either believing in their religions to save them when only Yahweh can, or they don't believe in anything at all.

Now do you realize how small the word "remnant" is when Yahushua said only a remnant would find the narrow gate that leads into heaven?

Yahushua is the gate.

http://www.aliensinthenews.com/salvation.html

No comments: