The Watcher Files

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I will be posting an article later today on The Serpent And The Illuminati. It's something I've been working on for a while now and I'll get that out today.

We had some tech difficulties during Aliens in the News yesterday as far as call-ins but that shouldn't be a problem next week. It was the first show I've done with Out of Time Radio and so we're working out the kinks as we go and everything should be fine next week. For those who were inconvenienced I apologize.

Gotta love going Live Radio, actually I like it that way. I like spontaneity.

Seems a Chinook chopper has taken an interest in this town. Especially after my show. Circled the town all night. Those things are loud and obnoxious, my kids got a kick out of it. There's no military bases 100 miles in either direction around here so they like it when the military shows up in town. Last summer they circled my son's football field a few times with one of their black huey's.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be intimidated, I forgot.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments: