The Watcher Files

Friday, May 27, 2005

well Lucy loses, I rescind my earlier post..the show will go on.

Reality Radio network will accept a late payment so I'll be on the air next month thanks to those who sent in donations. A Huge Yah Bless to you. All my expenses for the month have been covered.

I dont' sell ads on my site, I don't charge for archives, so folks I have no way of making money other than through donations to keep everything free. Most sites on the net make good money for selling advertising off their sites. Rense makes $300 a month for just one book ad in their book store and a rotation spot for a banner. World Net Daily makes $5,000-$10,000 a month to place a single ad on their website. Now that's a killer in making money but people don't realize you gotta pay for bandwidth (traffic) and if you're site gets alot of traffic and people are listening to audios and archives it takes $$, it's not free for the webmasters someone has to pay the bills, and I refuse to sell ads and allow people to put their books or products on my sites. So I'm thankful for those Yahweh leads to help. Most people think you have to tithe to a church within 4 walls and that's not true. His church is where His people are. Ask Him.

-------------

I just posted a new article and this is what I'm going to be talking about Saturday night. You can read it at Angels in the Flesh Part 2


=============

I got the proofs back for the book that is coming out, "Aliens on the Internet." The cover looks great, Joe did a great job on it. I'll be going over those over the next few days.

It's been a busy week.

A big Yah bless to you all.

No comments: