The Watcher Files

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Well I have no choice but to concede to the dark side for next month. They won. Although we win the war, we won't always win the battles.

I will be off the air next month. I don't have the financial resources to pay all the bills and so the battle for June has gone to them. They win.

Hopefully I will be back on in July, if not, so be it. I leave it in Yahweh's hands.

Israel has always been a rebellious people. And that is why their falls are so hard. Their rises are glorious and their falls disastrous.

The Lord has always sent His people before their falls, but the people shut them up and shut them out and lay the red carpet down for Satan to walk over them with.

It has always been that way.

There's very few of the Lord's people being heard to or listened to today. Most of the thriving ministries are owned by Satan, and that's why they're thriving, he keeps them going to distract and gain the attention of the people who don't listen to Yahweh. Yahweh's people keep the wolves in need of nothing.

June is going to be a pivotol month and the powers that be have succeeded in keeping me off the air. So that's what it comes down to. They have been completely livid and furious over the info I've been putting out so Satan has won for a month by attacking Yah's people and keeping them from donating and supporting the radio show.

The Lord works through His people. He's not going to send a money tree landing on our yards to keep us active, He says "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord your God." He works through His people, and if His people won't listen then they reap what they sow. As always.

I will still be on the air on Tuesdays with Aliens in the News.

This Saturday, my last show for the month or for forever, will be on Angels in the Flesh with some new pre-Adamic info the Lord has given me.

No comments: