The Watcher Files

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Well I've been busy going over the proofs for my next book. And I've been trying to get some spring cleaning done. I hate to say it, but this domestic stuff is for the birds. I don't have time to be Betty Crocker or June Cleaver. Nor do I want to be.

I used to be a great cook. I hate it now. There's nothing like spending 2 hours in the kitchen on a awesome new recipe, or gourmet dish, and the kids would rather have a bowl of cereal. So I gave it up a while ago. If I can't make it in 30 minutes or less I'm not cooking.

Gotta love casseroles.

And then there's laundry and house cleaning. Definately for the birds.

I hate domestic slavery. When do I get a day off?

Not to mention how much domestic house slaves are soooooooo appreciated.

Get a job? I have two. And if I went in the "work force" then I'd have 3. I am busy with the two I have.

I consider what I do for the Most High full time. Anything else is secondary.

Besides, I have this mark on my forehead that says "don't hire me." I tried that route after college and after having built an impressive resume while in college, when I finally graduated doors slammed everywhere. Had to have been Yah.

So here I am Yah. At your service.

It's been a busy 14 years.

I've learned many things and every time I think I've finally graduated from the school of hard knocks something else hits me upside the head. But I'm standing, and I've learned it's much more fun to be on the offensive than the defensive.

You know what folks, we don't have to take their crap. If the government and military want to dish it out, we can dish it right back.

We weren't called to be victims, but overcomers. Suffering from high tech weapon attacks? Ask Yah to break their equipment! Do something, stand up..fight back! How hard is it to speak to Yahweh? It's very simple, just do it.

Sometimes I have so much fun. Like waiting ten minutes before the radio show starts on Saturday nights and asking Yah to break down their surveillance equipment.

LOL..

Trust in Him folks. Have faith.

No comments: