The Watcher Files

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Now what's happening in the news?

A black beast prophet has announced he will call down UFOs from the sky. You can read the article at http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/false-prophet.htm

I've seen this in the codes, only I thought it was referring to Colin Powell who often shows up in the codes. So I'll have to backtrack and figure out what this particular beast is up to. If and when I have time. Obviously he's a scoundrel. All the beasts are. And there's several coming before the final one takes center stage.

I'm working on an article now that will put a lot of things in perspective for people. Yahweh has told me it is time to write it, and so I'm trying to put things into words so it can be easily grasped and understood.

Sometimes that's the hardest part, just keeping things simple.

No comments: