The Watcher Files

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tearing Down Strongholds

I've been busy over the past week tearing down strongholds...

Walk the talk...

Put your faith into action...

If you're a Warrior...fight...go to battle...

Isn't this what it's about? Being willing and available for the Lord to use us how He wants to and when He needs to? Yes indeed.

I've been exposing the tactics of the devil for years...and I've been combatting him with going into action and tearing down his strongholds not just across this country, but around the world.

This past week I was in Arkansas, Indiana, and Illinoise doing what the Lord led me to do. And He provided the way through another Warrior, whom without this person's help it wouldn't have been financially possible for me to fulfill what the Lord wanted us to do. So I praise God for her strength in Him and for the love she has for Him and willingness to do what He asks of her. Together as a team we accomplished much and many strongholds of Satan were destroyed.

I don't think it has quite sunk in yet the magnitude of everything we were able to accomplish but it doesn't matter, the glory and victory is Yahweh's! To Him all glory, honor, and praise!

I know there's alot of wicked pests who can't figure out why I went to Arkansas but they will soon enough...LOL...not to mention their plans for Indiana, Indianapolis, the bread basket of Illinoise all taken out of their grips and strongholds! Yah has the victory!! May the plans of the wicked be reduced to rubbish!

I don't care what they think their billion dollar technologies can accomplish, the simplicity of Yahweh has and can destroy it!

The Lord is calling up many of His people to go and do exploits for Him, listen to Him, let Him guide you and lead the way.

I know my hands are tied, I'm under so much surveillance I don't want to give them to much information, but that's why I encourage each and every one of you to be willing and allow the Lord to use you so as a team, army, and family in Yahweh we can accomplish much while there's still time.

I'm only one person, and there's a whole army out there and you're waiting for some kind of confirmation or loud voice from heaven to tell you what to do. Just seek Him, not me, HIM and He will guide you and urge you on what to do.

I know this is just the beginning. I know He's going to have me out doing more and more, but it was certainly a wake up call to get in shape and lose some weight! LOL...sitting behind the computer for years has taken it's toll! So to the gym I go...

I don't know how much time we have, I don't know how much time I have, I just know I have one life to serve the King and that's what I want to do!

May you be blessed in the Most High and encouraged to be all that you can be in Him.

No comments: