The Watcher Files

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I've had freaked out dreams lately..same theme just in different ways.

A couple nights ago I had a dream that I'm in this house with my kids and all of a sudden we're surrounded by water and it's starting to slowly come in the house. I have no idea why water is coming in the house so I look outside and there is water all around us, like a huge ocean of water and we're in the middle of it and it's being held back from completely destroying and drowning us. We go upstairs and clime to the roof and there's 3 other people there. One of them is a lady with long dark hair, I don't even know who she is, and then another woman and I think a man. I look around and there's nothing but water. Out of nowhere a helicopter comes to lift us off and take us to safety. Somehow there's some kind of deck near the top of my roof and the other three people are using it to stand on as the helicopter comes. I look around and it looks like we're in the middle of an ocean, all the houses, town/city itself, everything is gone and under water. As soon as the helicopter lifts us off the roof the entire house is flooded and destroyed with the water that had been held back from drowning us. ( I don't even live near a lake or ocean)

Then last night I dreamt that I'm alone. Different house this time..LOL..and the entire area is again, an ocean of water and the house I'm in is floating on top of it. The entire metropolitan area is gone, under water. But I'm fine, just floating on it all in this house I'm in.

I asked the Lord what it meant. Two freaky water dreams in a row..has my attention..

He said that in the end (my end perhaps) it would seem that I am alone, but that He is with me, and that I'm never alone. He said I had the keys to great knowledge that would open and reveal secrets and that 'they' would all know who I am in Him. I don't know who 'they' are, but whatever, so be it.

I'll tell ya what, there's nothing freakier than looking out your back door and seeing yourself surrounded by tidal waves of water and a huge vast ocean of water, and it's just waiting to deluge you..but being held back so that it can't.

I've never liked the ocean to begin with...now I really don't....

No comments: