The Watcher Files

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I've spent the past two days reviewing a 9 DVD series called "Interview With An Ex-Vampire" and I'm amazed at the information given on practically everything from Catholicism, Freemasonry, Shriners, White Magic, Black Magic, Luciferianism, Satanism, Mormonism, Vampires, Werewolves..and more.

It's definately a keeper and a must for those looking for good information that exposes these secret societies, occult and cults for what they are.

I didn't even know the Shriners worshipped Allah and swore their oaths on a Koran. LOL..

It's great info folks and you can get it at http://www.exvampire.com

===================

Most people think they will be raptured before persecution or martial law hits America.

Most think they will never see the arrival of the Antichrist, and that's not true. They WILL see him if they are alive. Perhaps not for long, but most Christians and believers are going to be here for at least some of the persecutions coming, if they live through them. And most aren't prepared - at all.

The Lord has said many of His people will be tested for their faith because they are in guile and witchcraft. Martyrdom will prove their true faith and loyalty to Him.

The Lord is preparing areas for His people as safe havens. He has led me to buy some land and prepare such a safe haven.

I pretty much know 'where' I'm just sitting back to watch how we get it. It's in His hands.

This safe haven will be for all of the Lord's people, those who help fund it and those who don't or can't. It's for His people.

I'm getting the laughter already. That's ok..I know who I serve..and I know what He can do.

I posted to a Yahoo group Christian list the same post I sent out to my own lists about the safe haven and raising $100,000 and I was promptly told not to post that kind of info to the list.

I told them Moses wouldnt' make it 2 days in a church today. Unlike the wilderness, land in America isn't free.

Maybe they'll get it when Jupiter blows up to mark the arrival of the Antichrist.

I doubt it.

Hopefully by then the Lord's real people who can hear Him and are led by Him will be in a safe haven that they've prepared for times such as that.

No comments: