The Watcher Files

Monday, December 26, 2005

For the past week or so the Lord has kept leading me to raise $100,000. I thought it was crazy. So I ignored what I was feeling and what my Spirit kept telling me to do. It wouldn't go away. At all. And I know how the Lord is, I wasn't going to get one minute's peace until I did what He was leading me to do.

So today I put up a link on some of my websites in regards to raising this $100,000. I don't know what it is for.

You can see it at http://www.sherryshriner.com/raise.htm
========
I need to raise $100,000 and I need your help to do it..

The Lord has told me to put this on my website and raise $100,000.

I don't know what it's for yet. Perhaps to buy land for His people to escape to when needed for a safe haven. Or to prepare for what's coming ahead and to lead and help His people...

I am just being obedient as always to Him and doing as He asks of me and leads me. Now it's up to His people to do as He leads them.

We're all in this together.

==============

I do know that to survive the things coming ahead not only is it important to stock food and water etc..but to also have shelter that can withstand the coming weather. To dig into the side of hills or into mountains, to find caves or make them ourselves.

Buying houses at this point is a waste, unless the Lord leads you to buy one for some reason. I have felt for a long time that we have got to 'dig in.' And not underground...but into hills and mountains.

Solar and air-wind generators can provide electricity and heat. And not only places of shelter but restroom facilities needed with showers for large groups of people.

I know many of His people need places to go, especially out of the cities. So perhaps the Lord is leading me-us into a project of finding these places and getting them set up for His people. I don't know. These are just thoughts that come to mind.

I have even thought of digging out hills and putting trailers in them, imagine trailer parks inside mountains.

These are huge projects and there's not much time left. So as He continues to lead I'll just be looking for what He wants and what He says to do.

We either do as He leads or we do nothing and become stubborn and leaderless because we won't allow Him to lead.

Well, I've taken the first step at what He's told me to do so we'll see where it leads.

No comments: