The Watcher Files

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I had a great interview with Peggy Kane last night and you can listen to it at http://www.sherrytalkradio.com

I always enjoy talking to her and putting pieces of the end times puzzle together.

I want to say thank you to those who financially support this ministry and are keeping it available and free for everyone who visits my websites and listens to my audios and archives. They are just as much a part of this ministry as even I am. This is the Lord's work in getting information out so we can understand what's going on and what's coming and I just do as He leads. He leads people to help and I thank you for listening to Him.

I will be coming out with another article soon recapping alot of things that Peggy and I have been talking about.

No, we're not crazy.

No comments: