The Watcher Files

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I've heard from several people that Benjamin Creme the official spokesperson for Maitreya was on coast to coast. Apparently people are saying how sick they felt hearing his voice during the interview and that host George Noory had to let him go cause George was feeling sick and tired listening to him.

I also heard many people were hearing a ringing in their heads and had to go to the hospital.

I've been warning for the past couple of years not to listen to these freaks. The time will come when they are on television and the Lord has warned not to watch them. Maitreya, all of them, have some kind of chemical-hypnosis power to mind control people. I don't know what the deal is with the chemical, but I see it all the time in the Bible Codes in relation to these freaks.

Their hypnosis can paralyze people as well and put them in a trance or stupor to where they can't move.

I'm sure they'll fix their mistake so the control they are trying to use over peoples minds isn't as obvious next time as outright ringing in peoples heads but why risk it..you've been forewarned..don't listen to these freaks, directly or indirectly.

No comments: