The Watcher Files

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I've been looking at the Bible Code for August...

Bush being implicated by a court is a possibility, also what raised my eyebrow was comet-mistaken-firing

I told them it wasn't a comet..

Not to mention the fact they fire on it and just piss off the inhabitants...

Of course the term "firing" can also be as in a verbal sense, people angry over it..

I haven't seen people 'angry' over the firing of this 'comet' other than the New Agers so who knows..it still goes back to the whole gate thing in the atmosphere and the Bush crowd trying to stop what's coming through it..

Their last shot is with the shuttle they just launched..don't believe the disinfo as to what this shuttle will be doing etc..NASA puts people to sleep with their BS, especially me.

No comments: