The Watcher Files

Monday, August 15, 2005

For those who think there is a conspiracy behind why I have so many websites, eat your heart's out..I'm putting up another one.

http://www.sherryaudios.com will be up some time today.

I have a friend who transferred my entire books "Bible Codes Revealed: The Coming UFO Invasion" and "Aliens on the Internet" into audio files and so I am offering these as free MP3 files on the site.

I will also be offering other books and all of my articles in MP3 formats so people can listen to them. This is more/less a ministry for those who cannot read English very well or even read at all. And, for those who prefer to listen to MP3 files instead of read.

My websites and radio show are global, almost 200 countries listening and/or visiting my websites and so this is a ministry to all of those who find MP3 more helpful than text.

May the Most High be exalted.

No comments: