The Watcher Files

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I have been receiving a lot of emails lately...the remnant is waking up...

I try to answer them all..and then there's some I never will. It is the Lord Himself who leads people to my websites. So why people want to argue their opinions and interpretations with me and then expect an answer when their attitude is "I will tell God what He says and means" is beyond me.

You either want the truth or you don't. Take it or leave it. If people just want to argue and fight they can find a fight somewhere else..I won't even respond.

People think seeking truth is reading their Bibles and going to church, memorizing everything the Bible and man has to say and then considering themselves knowledgeable about the Most High. The only way you're going to get real truth and knowledge is from seeking Him direct and praying for the truth. Otherwise they just stay in Pharisee mode and never get out of it.

I will never be accepted by the mainstream of Christianity because they don't want to hear or admit they are deceived and wrong. I'm not here for them. I'm here to wake up the remnant, the real remnant.

And I am not forming some "join my group" "join my club" loosh net that some of them are and have for the demonic to feed off of. Most of those I reach I will never hear from, Yah has told me that. He will send some to contact me but not all. Most of them are scattered around the world, by themselves, in obscurity and it must be kept that way. Most of them are struggling trying to figure out why they can't get along with the mainstream and think something is wrong with themselves..most are searching for the real truth and nothing but the truth and being led by the Holy Spirit can see through the lies and deceptions of today...most of them can recognize my Spirit and know who I am in the Most High..and those who can't, just attack..because they are in opposition to the truth and won't overcome their egos.

This isn't a popularity contest.

I have a job to do.

I'm not building an army I am waking one up.

-----------------

Much thanks and appreciation for those who support this ministry. You are this ministry. This ministry belongs to the Lord. I serve Him. We are His people, there is no "i" in the word army, or team. Those He sends to stand up beside and support me are the ones He will protect because He knows I can't do this myself and has already called you to be a part of the team in that way. These are the ones with the strength and courage to stand for Him at any cost and will not just do so now, but later as His army.

These are the ones who can recognize and see the truth and stand with me to help reach the others who aren't quite there yet. We don't have much time to reach the others. I work day and night. I am committed. So I thank those who are committing themselves to supporting me as well. Let's do it for the Lord. Let's reach His people and get ready for the coming war.

It's coming, it's here, it's all around us now. Greater things are coming..stay in Him, if you stay in Him then we are all on the same page.

No comments: