The Watcher Files

Friday, June 10, 2005

Giants, giants and more giants. A giants feast at http://www.thewatcherfiles.com right now as I'm putting up a bunch of articles on giants.

Why is it important now?

Because most people just dont' realize how much of our past was riddled with the presence of giants. They don't teach it much in the churches today, if at all. You'll hear the David & Goliath story and think it was just a fluke that there was a giant bothering the Israelites around at the time.

There were many giants. There were always giants "before the flood and after" Genesis 6:4.

Many of the giant races were killed in wars and battles. Joshua killed whole cities of them as they reclaimed the land of Israel after leaving Egypt.

The giants never went totally away. The saga of the Solomon Island giants, and many other 'humans' being born as giants over the centuries..although few in number...

The thing is, they are returning..the Giants are returning...in mass numbers, by the millions, all at once...a UFO and Alien invasion I've been warning about for years...

They are giants, albeit not the hybrid anomaly of 180 or even 450 feet tall that once existed pre-flood, but they will be about 7-9 feet tall post-flood when the "parents" return in these last days.

I have been praying for a long time and asking Yahweh to take me on the tour that Enoch had, and show me the future in more detail.

Lately He has led me back into the giants arena..I will be coming out with some of my own info on it soon. Until then, I'm not going to reinvent the wheel..some of those articles on my site have some great info...chew the grass, spit out the hay, you know how it goes..but it gives you an idea of what our past was like..

No comments: