The Watcher Files

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Could it be any more obvious that the "UFO" "Prophet Yahweh" is calling down is a holographic sphere?

The military has been practicing with those things for years. Now all they need is to bring one down with holographic Mary sitting on top of it. The problem is 500 million Catholics would converge on Las Vegas. They wouldn't even stop to think it's a fraud. Because they don't now.

No one can fill a farm yard faster than Catholics if you tell them "Mary" appeared on your barn. And don't forget to charge $$ admission.

The government should rent out their toys for private use instead of keeping all the fun for themselves. Now that would be a trip. The problem is, the government passes their deceptions off as legit. And they fool millions.

So who's at fault? The government or the gullible millions?

Folks we have real and fake UFOs, the one being shown in LV is clearly fake. An attention grabber and conditioning for probably the real one they will hover in LV for 2 days, but that remains to be seen.

Yes there are UFOs and we will have an invasion of them soon enough, but this Las Vegas thing is showtime, faketime, conditioning. It's PR, disclosure, and conditioning all in one. Even though this particular one is a holographic fake from the Air force.

I"ve been working on digging on info about Maitreya and Bush. Are they friends or foes?

Will Maitreya give Bush a fatal head wound? Will Bush return as the Antichrist?

The race is on between the EU and the USA as to from which the AC will come from.

I haven't hung my hat on either, I just call it as I see it in the here and now.

I've been under gruelling physical health attacks for 2 or 3 days now. I've been babying a bad gall bladder for years and I don't know how much longer I can keep the one I have. I don't have health insurance so hopefully it can hang on a while longer...

Meanwhile trying to stay focused on staying focused...I'm not real sure what it is the Lord is leading me into because I'm just not "getting it."

I know, keep digging, I keep missing something about Maitreya..

No comments: