The Watcher Files

Friday, June 03, 2005

I posted a code on Maitreya and Bush at http://www.hiddencodes.com

This has been a long time coming. It is something I have been seeing for ages. And now it is so dominate in the codes right now I can't Not run into it. It's dominant. Completely.

I couldn't do a code on Mickey Mouse right now and this Maitreya stuff wouldn't be dominating in it instead. Think the Lord is trying to get my attention?

And talk about a head wound. Now that would be taking it completely literal wouldn't it? I just reveal what is there folks, I don't come up with this stuff on my own..I am just a messenger, and no, I don't care whether it fits into your opinions and theology and dogmatics, it's there the way it is. I don't have anything to do with that but revealing it.

Reminds me of the Miami code. The Miami bombing was delayed, but it still hasn't been cancelled. I remember seeing months later, and even now at times in the codes how exasperated and frustrated they were about those plans being exposed.

There is a war among the factions of the NWO. Seen and unseen. But they all work together to bring about prophecy whether they want to or not. For Bush, it's not exactly a death but a promotion. They view things differently than most people do.

No comments: