The Watcher Files

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I just posted Ramon Watkins digital photos on his code page at http://www.hiddencodes.com/ramon/index.htm

Some people are having trouble accessing the site, imagine that.

I also posted them at http://www.thewatcherfiles.com

I will be doing audios again soon. I lost the program I was using for those when I upgraded my computer a while back..so I haven't been able to use it, well John "Bam Bam" Morgon, ex-drummer for Jody Whatley in her 1989 world tour got me the same Sony Sound Forge program and is sending it to me. I was shocked...thanks Bam Bam!!

Yah's army is awesome..I couldn't do it without you guys.

And one of my supporters and buddies out in Australia sent me a donation so I can buy a older/used motorcycle. LOL vrooooooooooooooooooom...

I've been wanting to play! I've always wanted a bike, have no idea how to shift one ..but I'll learn! LOL vroooooooooooom!!

I found a 1973 Honda classic in the paper for $450 so if it's still there I'm going to get it.

It's hard to find something affordable and cheap that runs.

No comments: