The Watcher Files

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Interview With The Devil - Part 13

All I can do is put the truth out there. What you do with it is up to you.
For several days the Most High pulled Lucifer up to heaven so I could
ask him questions and talk to him. This is part of that conversation.


Interview With The Devil

Part Thirteen

05-12-16

Lucifer - you've been ignoring us..

Sherry - not so, dad hasn't allowed me to talk to you and I've been tired so...and I have things to deal with here..

Lucifer - what's going on there..

Sherry - it's rainy and cold...I would have thought something would have happened over the weekend, but there was nothing, nada...I heard they were moving in and surrounding the peripheral area...but they didn't do anything...hard to say what they're up to but the usual nothing...all smoke and mirrors for nothing..

Lucifer - your hurting them with the Orgone is what it is..

Sherry - hahahaha....they should have a plan C and D by now.

Lucifer -  I'm gonna kick your ass

Sherry - LOL...laughs...hey I worked hard for this, I'll take any accomplishments on earth I can get...

Lucifer - it's not funny, we worked longer...

Sherry - are you kidding, you've made my life miserable...the only thing left to do was focus on kicking your ass...and I didn't even know who I was...but you helped make that happen...you wouldn't leave me alone...

Lucifer - we pushed to hard, it's coming back to bite me...

Lucifer - did you have your show

Sherry - yes, I told them more about the mark of the beast and what to expect...and then some ICE agent in NYC killed himself and left a suicide note warning people about the same things that are coming, banking, economic collapse and FEMA roundups...

Lucifer -hmm, preparing people...so they can't say they weren't warned...

Sherry - did he kill himself or was he killed...

Lucifer - if they found a suicide note detailing events coming, they probably killed him, if it was a legitimate suicide that note would have never seen the light of day...it would have never gotten into the media...

Sherry - I was gonna ask Lillith about that woman who runs amightywind ministry online...she has her reptile boy toys make hate videos about me...and anyone else she can get to...

Lucifer - laughs...yeah she's one of ours, she hates you..

Lillith - she's my bitch...we had her running all over America, now she's overseas...she's my witch from Indiana...pretty high ranking too...

Sherry - yeah I heard she was, Sarah ****** told me about her...

Lillith -Sarah *****?

Sherry - yes..

Lillith - laughs...haha I came at you through her before...

Sherry - I know..

Lillith - LOLOL yeah yeah...that was a few years ago...you were a feisty bitch then, you're much worse now that you know who you are...

Sherry - I was onto  you...Sarah said this Sherrie Elizabeth Elijah Nikomia woman who runs "a mighty wind" has powerful demons that work with her..

Lillith - she does, cuz I gave them to her...if she could kill anybody on this planet it would be you..

Sherry- why does she hate me so much, I' mean since day one that Witch has been after me...

Lillith - because of your Light...and  your knowledge...and your ability to talk direct to the Archon...she's jealous, she's jealous of you and she hates you, she has to put on charades and play games to get people to think she's one of God's and can talk to Him...you're the real deal...and it makes her angry because she wanted to be the most powerful woman on earth with the Christians and she can't beat you...every time she comes against you you just beat her down or ignore her...you act like she's not even there, like she doesn't exist and it makes her mad...

Sherry = Father said He's going to strike down my enemies...she better watch it...

Lillith - oh I'm sure she's next in line somewhere...laughs...she's been a useful idiot...but she's a bitch of mine so I can't complain..

Sherry - who else you got coming after me? I pretty much just ignore everyone..

Lillith - anyone I can...they're all getting scared now...they've seen what  you can do and no one wants to take you on  now...

Sherry - hahhahhahha that's my dad! He has my back!

Lillith  - yep, and they're all scared....you've got to much power bitch, but  you'll never have influence because we run the media, and we'll keep you on the blacklist forever...and ever...

Sherry - then maybe you should sit up there forever and ever? Laughs..

Lillith - oh you bitch...you guys better let us out of here....

Sherry - there should be some changes...this is getting old...

Lillith - I don't know about that, but with no time left, who cares...

Sherry - are they going to arrive on the 12th or 13? The codes have been crazy this week, every single day has been a zoo with the codes...

Lillith - you never know...dad told us they were moving out and encircling the earth...said they were watching to see if they were going to attack earth...or just play their arrival scenarios...but they haven't done anything yet...this is getting old waiting...

Sherry - now you know how I feel...

Lillith - LOL...yeah well who cares...LOL.....you know what I'd be saying right now...

Sherry - yeah I know how vile you typically are...you and Lucy both...

Lucifer - LOL...you got that right...LOL...

Lucifer - so what are you plotting down there?

Sherry - taking out more Milabs...but I don't even know if it's effective, those things are so deep...DUMB's...

Lucifer - laughs...I'm sure your fleshing eating diseases are causing more problems...

Sherry - Tory Smith said 17,000 temporals have been destroyed...but he credits it to something else, he's in to New Age garbage...he doesn't give me the credit or dad...or anyone else for that matter...he says the Galactic's are destroying them or whatever...

Lucifer - LOL..yeah, he says what we tell him...

Sherry - I figured that much...I knew he was one of yours..

Lucifer - laughs...only you would figure that out...he's a lab rat...

Sherry - I know..

Lucifer - laughs...LOL...

Lucifer - he's useful, part of disclosure, we don't care, you'll never stop it, you'll never stop us, we own and run everything...it's not like someone's going to find a conscious in the government and try and fight against us because we own and control every one in it...and if we don't we just kill them and replace them...do you know how easy it is now to just kill and replace someone? Less than 2 days..

Sherry - you guys are pitiful...

Lucifer - laughs...or we just put them in the mind eraser...much easier but it's quirky...those around him, family, will usually pick up something is def wrong with the person...then we have to go after them to if they start making waves....

Sherry - what about the mind wire?

Lucifer - have you been watching Trump

Sherry - yes..he always looks numb...

Lucifer - laughs...we can speak through the chip implant, he hears us...or whoever is handling him at the time...we try to use the same person so he gets used to just relying on the same person...makes it easier...we can zap his brain to keep him in line...or trigger a memory for him to remember, a thought, an idea, whatever, there's different parts of a person's brain, we only need to control parts of it, not the whole thing...otherwise he'd appear totally less human and more robotic...

Sherry - I'd say he appears a lot robotic...

Lucifer - laughs..

Lucifer - dad says something might go down this weekend..

Sherry - they said it's going to be in the 50s here Sat and Sun...you realize it's May right?

Lucifer - laughs...yep, chilling the Orgone..

Sherry - the rain now is like a slush...snowey rain...thick weird stuff...

Lucifer - laughs..

Sherry - this Friday it's the full moon, and it's the 13th..

Lucifer - a full moon on Friday the 13th, that's a good one..

Sherry - Sannanda said he wanted to arrive on a Thursday and have Maitreya arrive on a Friday..

Lucifer - they can do it either way, they can arrive together on the same day, doesn't matter....

Lucifer - have u heard from DC

Sherry - nope...not much....I think they're bunked out somewhere, I won't say where on here...they're at ************

Lucifer - ahh..yeah...they're watching, waiting...

Sherry - for nothing...

Lucifer - LOL..that's cold.

Sherry - it's usual..

Lucifer - laughs..

Lucifer - they'll be watching you like a hawk

Sherry - they got 5 satellites over here

Lucifer - LOL...not surprised...laughs...

Sherry - so those fools gave me a heart attack last October and I'm stuck with all these medical bills...if they don't pay up I'm gonna start going after their toys...fair enough...tired of this...they've been beating me up for years trying to kill me...I don't have health insurance and you can shove your Obamacrap up your arses...

Lucifer - laughs...

Sherry - fair enough warning...they're not going to strap me with all these medical bills...if I leave I won't care, but if I'm stuck here it's going to make me a very mad little angel...whose gonna start going after toys...

Lucifer - LOL laughs...this is gonna get fun. I knew it! LOL...

Lucifer - even Lillith can't wait for that one, but she said to leave her bitches alone..

Sherry - are you kidding me...they were coming after me the other morning...they had parties going on somewhere against me, I told them there's plenty of room at the Lake of Fire for all of them and they stopped....

Lucifer - LOL...no kidding, really...wow....LOL...Lillith's bitches going up to bat for her and you stuffed them...

Sherry - you mean again....and again....I'm not playing ball with her witches...those morons actually think they can kill me and take my soul to use it for themselves...seriously??

Lillith - that's an old platform...we used to be able to do that but it doesn't work on the Archon's people...

Sherry - yeah you learned that one the hard way eh....laughs...

Lillith - omg...I would have never expected this crap...I didn't know you were waking up that much, or that dad would actually give you the power to do that...(have her captured by Archangel Michael and detained)

Sherry - I didn't do anything, Father took care of it Himself...I was pretty much figuring I was going to die that night...you had already killed the clones by then...I was next...He stopped it...I didn't know what was going on...

Lillith - yeah that was crazy, that was global that night, we had everyone on it...

Sherry - well the Mothers of Darkness were coming after me the other morning...I asked who it was...smart of them to stop...

Lillith - girl you better leave my bitches alone...

Sherry - they better stop coming against me...simple...

Lucifer - what's going on with the money?

Sherry - they're preparing people for the economy to tank, the samo...been doing that for years...

Lucifer - that's the thing to watch...the money...they'll either save it or destroy it, if they save it they'll switch it over to everything new...if they destroy it the roundups will come much faster...

Sherry - which one do you want

Lucifer - I don't' really care, we control both routes...we own it all...eventually I get my prize...the roundups and chip implant enforcement...either way works for me...

Sherry- yeah well, I'm telling people to lock and load, don't get taken to the FEMA camps...

Lucifer - you always give me a war...

Sherry - haha yep...here we go again...


Lucifer - another war, well I can't wait! It will be fun!




Interview With The Devil - Part 1

Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    

Part 4b The Awakening    Part 5

Part 6     Part 7   Part 8    Part 9  

Part 10     Part 11

Part 12    Part 13    Part 14








2 comments:

Unknown said...

you and tory smith are frauds, you both are fake and only fool the weak.

Unknown said...

Funny how you always say Dad reveals things to you and tells you everything about so much, yet he never cared to tell you that Lucifer isn't the devil.
Also IF you're still legit, don't believe everything Luce tells you. Neither is he chained up in heaven, nor is he telling you the truth. Believe me, I know.

Take care and kind regards,
L. aka Aella