The Watcher Files

Friday, May 06, 2016

Interview With The Devil - Part 10

Interview With The Devil
Part Ten


05-05-16

Lucifer - it's my turn!

Sherry - ok, ok hang on...

Lucifer - what are you doing running?!

Sherry - ok I'm ready...running to where? 

Lucifer - laughs..haha

Lucifer - ok it's my turn,

Sherry - alright alright alright...

Lucifer - what is that thing you always wear..

Sherry - what thing? My pendent? It's an Orgone pendent...

Lucifer - what does it do?

Sherry - it repels evil mother---------bonkers like you

Lucifer - ha! dad stopped you I heard that!

Sherry - LOL...yep...have to watch myself talking to you!.

Lucifer - what do you mean it repels them?

Sherry - it's our Orgone so they hate it...it aggravates and irritates them...lizard people who come to close to us when we're wearing these hate it...they look at you really mad...it's funny..

Lucifer - because it's annoying

Sherry - yes, to them, if your a human you wouldn't even notice it...

Lucifer - so it only bothers us...

Sherry - basically

Lucifer -ah, ingenious...

Sherry - I think so..

Lucifer - what does it do to demons?

Sherry - keeps them away, they won't come near it...they run...

Lucifer - hmmmm...

Lucifer - you disrupt things with that..

Sherry - laughs...you mean like Benny Hinn crusades? LOL...

Lucifer - yes! And others...

Sherry - laughs...they're such fakes...it's really obvious when we keep the demons away and they won't show up to perform their charades..

Lucifer - hmmm

Sherry - is Madonna a vampire?

Lucifer - what? hmm...she does it all...if she can't get it she'll just take it...she don't care...she's one of us...she likes to go on prowls...I've seen her...

Sherry - does she go with Lilith?

Lucifer - laughs...that would be harder, but I'm sure they've palled around with each other on a hunt fest...she's no stranger to the hunt and kill...

Sherry - what about Selena Gomez, I heard she was a vampire..

Lucifer - yeah she is...

Sherry - what about Justin Bieber, I heard he has red demon eyes that
glare ...

Lucifer - ha! He has an ancient one inside him...they called up one of the ancients at a ritual and put it inside him, or her, whatever, you had that one right, he was born a girl...

Sherry - I'm always right...

Lucifer - laughs...more  than you know, it's funny..

Sherry - ha! Coming from you that's amusing...but whatever,

Lucifer - what about Charlie Sheen?

Lucifer - he's one of us, but he causes a lot of problems because he's getting psycho...

Sherry - you mean uncontrollable?

Lucifer - laughs...he better watch it...

Lucifer - his father is a Jesuit priest...(Martin Sheen)..but you already knew that..

Sherry - yeah so I've heard..

Lucifer - I heard you like the MMA scene

Sherry - I love MMA...(mixed martial arts)

Lucifer - because you were a fighter ...Shaz is one of the best...no one can beat her...she's got a huge sword, thing must weigh 200 lbs...most can't even pick up her sword!

Sherry - laughs...dad gave me that

Lucifer - I know! That thing is huge, and about solid gold...suits you..

Sherry - ha...I miss home..

Lucifer - well I wish you'd get your angel ass off earth and back there, and get out of my hair...

Sherry - laughs..

Lucifer - dad told me things might be heating up soon...

Sherry - oh yeah..? I've been trying to figure things out but I've been to caught up with this stuff to get into the (Bible) codes to much...and they're (Ashtar group) always wishy washy so I can't be missing to much!

Lucifer - ha! yeah well...someone's going to make a move soon, I can feel it...them or dad...

Sherry - I hope it's dad...I could care less about your own idiots...unless it's them being the cause of holding things up for us...

Lucifer - dad said watch for this weekend...might be some fireworks somewhere..

Sherry - fireworks? Are they going to try and blow up my house again?

Lucifer - laughs! yeah code speak! LOL..laughs...I don't know, probably not, I don't think anyone can get near there!

Sherry - good...I don't need the aggravation...I got enough to deal with..

Lucifer - so did you tell Marilyn she's going to be the mediator?

Sherry - yes...but I told her probably between me and earth people because only dad can control you and I...

Lucifer = LOL ..laughs...! yeah I can believe that! LOL...well you never know....

Sherry - yeah we'll see how it pans out..

Lucifer - Lilith wanted me to ask you how her bitches are doing

Sherry - still going to hell that I can see..

Lucifer - laughs! LOL...oh that's low...

Sherry - reality....

Lucifer - laughs...I'll tell her...laughs...that's bad that's bad...

Lucifer - Lillith says you're a bitch..

Sherry - oh well, I'll wear it like a charm bracelet..

Lucifer - ok next thing...

Sherry - what...

Lucifer - dad said you've been posting this stuff online

Sherry - yeah He wants me to get it out there...let people see what
they're dealing with, what the past was, present is, and future's going to be...

Lucifer - quite an eye opener for them I'm sure...but I don't' care...I took over then, I rule now, and I'm going to worshiped as god in the future...that's all they need to know!

Sherry - you're a legend up your own ass..

Lucifer - LOL...laughs...LOLOLOL

Sherry - (sorry dad...)

Lucifer - LOL laughs...you are such a bitch...but that was funny...credit where it's due..

Sherry - laughs...just truth and reality...and perspective! That's what this is about...perspective!

Lucifer - so what's it doing now there?

Sherry - it's raining like usual...it's always raining, or cloudy, just gloom and more gloom...

Lucifer - ha, yeah, they control the weather, have full control of it...they can do what they want, anywhere..

Sherry - yawn,....tired of all your games and charades...if it's not one thing it's another...

Lucifer - we control all aspects of earth..

Sherry - but your own judgment that's coming...that's going to be epic!

Lucifer - so is yours!

Lucifer - Lilith says watch out bitch she's coming for you!

Sherry - she already has...62,000 offenses...what's a few more...

Lucifer - laughs...just the tip I'm sure...

Sherry - her people keep trying to troll my Facebook...they have nothing of interest to even say...they're all so boring and dumb, they recycle the same garbage and diatribes...

Lucifer - I'm surprised you even have it

Sherry - there's more of  your people on it than dad's..(my Facebook)

Lucifer - LOL I can believe that...

Sherry - they hacked my account this morning and tried keeping me off it all day, so I asked dad to track down the hackers, who was doing what, if it was hackers or Zuckerburg at FB messing with  me...it was hackers at the Pentagon....so we blew up the computer of the guy that was messing with me...

Lucifer - laughs...oh man...you've blown up so much of their stuff...satellites...computers...star ships, planes...heard you even got a train!

Sherry - LOL laughs...oh yeah...I didn't hear of that one...

Lucifer - you were the cause of some kind of wreck in W. VA. when they were clearing that base out in Moundsville you destroyed!

Sherry - LOL..yeah...that was a huge one...I heard about a train fire or derailment or something but didn't know it was the Orgone...

Lucifer - yeah it did something...when I heard about it my people said to mark that one for Shriner..I laughed...you never stop!

Sherry - I never will...

Lucifer - so let's see...how come you don't do any radio shows...interviews with my people..?

Sherry - because I'm blacklisted and they're afraid of me..

Lucifer - laughs...oh yeah...I sent that order out didn't I...

Sherry - patting yourself on the back?

Lucifer = amazed at my own genius at times...dad doesn't realize how I control everything down there...

Sherry - I'm sure it hasn't passed by His attention...He knows what you do...

Lucifer - laughs...He's actually been pretty civil to me lately...

Sherry - you make Him very angry...you make everyone very angry..

Lucifer - laughs...so what's your next plans..

Sherry - I have none, I want to leave! If I even sneeze that could be the cause of another one of your retarded delays...I'm waiting for them to arrive, but I'm getting tired of waiting...I can't just sit here and twiddle my thumbs waiting..

Lucifer - well that's exactly what you should do...they're watching you...

Sherry - I know...so get it on already...tired of this, I'm going to start blowing up satellites again...

Lucifer - laughs...my people don't need them, but the gov's do..

Sherry - I know...I'm being very patient...very patient....

Lucifer - didn't you destroy Musk's satellites? The ones Bush owned?

Sherry - yep...they were pissing me off...

Lucifer - LOL...they'll learn Shaz has a temper...

Sherry - I'm not even Shaz here...but dad has my back..

Lucifer - same person...2 peas in a pod...when you come back the war will be on and it will be epic..

Sherry - have you done any time jumping...traveling..

Lucifer - everything always changes, you can't rely on that...

Sherry - right, it's like the codes..

Lucifer - they tried to do time traveling on you but there were blocks...they couldn't even find you...they hit walls on everyone they were looking for...

Sherry - because the future isn't set in stone, people can change things...albeit events stay the same, or will stay the same for this timeline... Bible prophecy will play out...

Lucifer - are you going to go back to NY?

Sherry - I need a new horse for that..

Lucifer - laughs..

Lucifer - dad said I'll meet you in NY someday

Sherry - yeah He told me the same thing...but that's as Shaz...not the here and now...

Lucifer - ah yeah...that's how I see it to...

Lucifer - are all the angels returning...(the Elect, angels in the flesh)

Sherry - I don't know...I don't know how it's going to play out with the others...I'm sure they will...we're all going to have different things to do ...have our own assignments, whatever, they've been talking about the Madrid fault line lately...I think they're trying to prepare people for that thing getting ready to blow in case it does...

Lucifer - the Madrid...hmm..that runs north and south of America right...

Sherry - yes...Great Lakes to gulf of Mexico..

Lucifer - you're little 6th Seal...break the country in half...?

Sherry - I'm hoping that's it...I assumed it was...feels like it, feels right..

Sherry - you've got all your people thinking they're going to be taken off the earth before the chaos hits...

Lucifer - laughs...yeah that's what we tell them...

Sherry - are you...

Lucifer - not possible...if we take them off as  humans they come back as reptile hosts...just ask the astronauts...laughs...

Sherry - I warned the New Agers about ending up as meat in alien freezers..

Lucifer - laughs...yep they do...and will be...

Sherry - what about all this gov crap where you have practice runs of loading them up in UFOs...heard about that years ago...let me think that's when Condoleezza Rice was working in the White House...something about all them leaving because they thought something was going to happen...

Lucifer - LOL yeah they do that when they want to round them all up and infect them with our parasite hosts or a lizard just wants to take them over..

Sherry - what's this about Congress several years ago all getting rounded up and getting on a plane to go to a funeral in Florida and then went missing for two days...

Lucifer - laughs...yep, we round them up for whatever reason and just take over them...that's much easier to do them all at once...

Sherry - I thought I saw a bunch of them at a base in Alaska several years ago. I saw them separated, men, women, kids...the kids were shipped off to China to be sex slaves, they forced the men to admit to their wives what scumbag child rapists and murderers they actually were...then they cloned the women and men, then killed the originals off...what the heck was that about?

Lucifer - laughs...we do that a lot...especially with gov people...we can't have loose cannons running around...especially every time the elections change Congress...but now we have it so that even candidates are all ours...you can't even run unless your pre-approved...no more surprises and idiots to have to deal with who think they're going to go in and make changes to the way we do things...they just cause problems...now we have control of all that...man you're talking about stuff that happened before Obama took office...because since then we've taken control of every aspect of elections, DC. you name it, down to local elections...course we already controlled the Presidency...we always do...

Sherry - do you have this much fun in Europe?

Lucifer - laughs...it's already ours...been ours since the Dark Ages...it's always stayed dark in Europe...never changed...that's why all you little Jew Israel assess took off to America...to get away from our control...but we just took over that too...we were right behind you

Sherry - tell me about Montauk (northern Long Island, NY)

Lucifer - Montauk...oh that place is crazy, another fun house...

Sherry - doesn't DARPA run it

Lucifer - yeah...but it's all reptiles...it's a fun house for them...and they do all kinds of crazy stuff there. There's a gate there. They cross breed there...they time travel...they do all kinds of time travel experiments there. A lot of people leave and never come back I hear...they get lost in the time warps, those time travel gates are crazy...and there's a lot of stuff that comes through them...so we tag them and send them back out to see where they go. That's how we target creatures we want to bring in for later...once they're tagged we can pull them back in. I want to know where the nests are...where the civilizations of them are..

Sherry - like you did on Nibiru...

Lucifer - yeah we did the same thing there...but we had maps on Nibiru...I had to start over here...

Sherry - so before the onslaught hits everyone thinks they'll be protected, that you're going to take them off the earth ...

Lucifer - laughs...I say it they believe it...they should know better...*uck them all ...I'm not saving anyone from what's coming. It brings them in, gives them some kind of assurance and protection because they're all the ones helping me pull this stuff off...but they're on their own when SHTF...

Sherry - what about the UN and White House...

Lucifer - laughs...same thing...humans are on their own, I can't help them...wouldn't anyway...they're all gonna be thinking "I should have listened to Sherry Shriner" and I'm going to be laughing saying *uck you...*uck you all...and I'll be laughing as I head out the door...so to speak...

Sherry - do you have any secret places where you all meet? I heard you meet in the 5th dimension...is that true..

Lucifer - hmm...the reptiles do...they can leave when the human body is sleeping and go for a while...cuz they don't sleep...humans who astral travel can...and of course we have our soul sucking tech that can pull a person's soul out of their body and we can take it where we want...

Sherry - yeah I've heard of what they call the cloning centers doing that to people...making them show up there at night for all their stuff...that Marshall guy talks about it..

Lucifer - yeah he's one of us...we let him reveal a bunch of stuff...anyone who speaks out like that and they're still alive, they're one of us...except you...dad protects His own...but we let stuff get revealed just to get the ball rolling on disclosure...people always wonder when disclosure is going to take place and it's around them every day....they don't realize it...they think someone's going to stand up with a bullhorn and give a speech...not gonna happen...we  use regular everyday people to expose and disclose things...

Sherry - yeah I was already onto that...

Lucifer - yeah you would be...but everyone else is stupid...we just sit and laugh at the in-your-face stuff already exposed or revealed and people don't even believe it...they'll fight you to the death over what they think truth is, they have no idea what it is...and when we try to give it to them they reject it...

Sherry - I know. I know...

Lucifer - laughs..

Sherry - only dad can sort this mess out...it's always been like this...but back in the day there wasn't 8 billion people on the earth. It's a different day and age. It's the end of the age....of ages..






Interview With The Devil - Part 1

Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    

Part 4b The Awakening    Part 5

Part 6     Part 7   Part 8    Part 9  

Part 10     Part 11

Part 12    Part 13    Part 14


No comments: