The Watcher Files

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

An Interview With The Devil - Part 4

An Interview With The Devil

By Sherry Shriner

Part Four - 04-28-16

Sherry - Lucifer

Lucifer - yes, miss me?

Sherry - no, I'm just up and it's late and I'm going over stuff...

Lucifer - laughs...

Sherry - I wanted to ask you some things..

Lucifer - as usual..

Sherry - dad said after the queens destroyed and left their planets, leading 2/3 of the angels with them...they stopped referring to Hallayel as Hallayel...they disowned him, excommunicated him from the family...they wanted nothing to do with him...they changed his name...

Lucifer- laughs

Sherry - what was the name they called you?

Lucifer - Halayon...because that's what I used for what is now Orion..

Sherry- so we called you Halayon?

Lucifer - yes..

Sherry - ok,  Father said, "I removed My Spirit from him and all those who fell with him. They were cursed and changed into a fallen state." So they lost their wings, their angelic glow, aura, and persona, their light...?

Lucifer - yes I lost my wings, we all did, we no longer looked like you idiots...I was happy for that...

Sherry - laughs...we could say the same thing, we didn't want you looking like us!

Lucifer - laughs...

Sherry - Father said, "Tiamet became the Vatican City of his fallen empire...to hide his atrocities he dug into the planet and built an underground temple for himself...complete with conference hall and assembly room so his advisors could meet in secret.."

Lucifer - yep, we had to hide everything, and I started that when you were off on your little tour with
Ella and her group...that's when we decided we were going to make our break, when you were gone...

Sherry - why did you wait till I left?

Lucifer - because you would have tried to stop us...you would have done something crazy and destroyed what we had set up...I didn't want to deal with that, and with you gone, Rashayel wouldn't be around either...course she was never around me anyway...but you were suspect of things, you were starting to get suspicious...asking questions, watching...so I knew when you left it was the time to make our move...

Sherry - go on, what did you do..

Lucifer - I announced changes in administration and setting up a new economy...I put my people everywhere and we just did what we wanted, we took over, and those who fought against us had no power against me, I was Hallayel...who were they??

Lucifer - the other queens attempted to stop me but I wouldn't even see them or I would brush them off and tell them this was what we were doing...they would huff off in anger, so what...

Sherry...Father said after what we call the fall of that time...or the rebellion...that you took for yourself the women angels who fell with you and impregnated them all..

Lucifer - laughs...ah yeah...LOL...yeah...yeah...

Sherry - that you took the wives of the male angels who fell with you and raped them all....

Lucifer - laughs...yeah...they had to prove their loyalty to me, if they could be loyal to me after I raped their wife in front of them, then that's loyal...course it also means they were stupid douchbags who couldn't protect their wives from me but whatever, I let them keep their dignity, called it loyalty and gave them jobs with me directly...set it up as a reward system for them...it worked out well for me, always has.

Sherry - "he got much joy destroying the spirits of those who adored him, then forced them to worship  him while he mocked and laughed at their despair..."

Lucifer - LOL yep..

Sherry- --instituted palace and temple sex slaves...forced many of them to become his sex slaves...

Lucifer - LOL yep..

Sherry - ok , moving on...

Sherry - he said, "He raped the wives and daughters of his advisors and all those close to him in his administration and told them if they wanted to serve him they had to show complete loyalty by offering up to him, giving him everything they had in regards to loved ones and family members. He would make them his sex slaves and promote that advisor to the highest of positions in his empire or give them what they wanted."

Lucifer - yep, that's when I started the give-to-get model..

Sherry - model of what..

Lucifer - laughs...model of obedience, servitude, gratitude, you have to earn what you get, you have to give to get....

Sherry - who did you learn that from? How did you become so vile?

Lucifer - I can't even remember now...I just always knew that's what I wanted to do, that's how I wanted to run things and set up my kingdom...

Sherry- dad said,  "He turned everything into a rewards system and forced them to earn what was once freely given...luxury homes, possessions, all had to be earned and rewarded. It was a feudal/class system of the haves and have nots."

Lucifer - yep, same way we do it now, but now it's harder to become a 'have' to begin with, starts with bloodline, goes out from there..

Sherry - Father said, "Angelic civilizations had to be rebuilt and restored. Those focused on technology and science were esteemed the highest while engineering and architectural design came in second. Philosophers, teachers, and economists were esteemed as well."

Lucifer - those focused on advancement...moving things forward...are always more prized by me...I love inventions and new stuff,

Sherry - you blew up Atlantis...

Lucifer - laughs...

Lucifer - no YOU blew up Atlantis...

Sherry - Shaz blew up Atlantis?

Lucifer - yes.!

Lucifer - of course they were idiots, blew half the place up misusing crystal tech they were developing, you finished them off...you sunk the entire continent!

Sherry - that was probably Rashayel...laughs...

Lucifer- probably, I don't care, you 2 were disgraceful...the things you did to me and mine!

Sherry - laughs...

Sherry - good...

Lucifer - we tried to resurrect it while dad was playing in the Garden of Eden...

Sherry - the Atlanteans, isn't that who the South Americans are from? Or was it just the Indian tribes of North America..?

Lucifer - I don't know how you figured that one out!! That was the bomb shell of all bomb shells!

Sherry - laughs...

Lucifer- it's actually a mixture of both...and they crossbred with those in India, Eve's kids...my people were everywhere acting as gods among the sheeple, then after the flood we had to start all over again...

Sherry - tell me about the flood...

Lucifer - we preserved a lot of our own people, not a lot but enough to start over again...we took them off the Earth and some found our tunnels and caves into the earth from Shan days and hid in those ...the Bible says the flood wiped out the entire population other than Noah but that wasn't true, we were able to help some of our own survive, we had them everywhere, we had to frantically go everywhere and pluck them off the ground ourselves...of course when I first started to see the rain I knew that was it...we got busy then with evacuations as we could...

Lucifer - I saw you and Rashayel... I knew it was going to be trouble...we got out of there, we got what we could, who we could, we got out...

Sherry- wasn't there dinosaurs at the time?

Lucifer - yes, but they were over in America, that was our little playground for crossbreeding those things...

Lucifer - there was like 1,000 years of nothing after you guys created Adam...it slowly took off in population but that first 1,000 years was just set up for everything that would happen later...obviously...

Lucifer - back then the land masses were larger, not so broken up as they are now...we divided it all up in sections ourselves , then the flood wiped everything out, we all had to start over again, that stupid little ark was hilarious...I don't know why you guys just didn't evacuate them off the earth at the time if you were going to destroy it? We all laughed...that was totally hilarious....we figured you guys just must be having some fun or something...

Sherry - we saved hundreds of animals, they needed caretakers....

Lucifer - laughs... could have just started over again,

Sherry - dad didn't want to, He had it planned the way he wanted it...it kept the continuity from the time of creation, Earth was only given a certain allotted amount of time and it kept the continuity going...and that's how He wanted it...

Lucifer - whatever, that was stupid and hilarious...whatever.....LOL...

Sherry - where did you take your evacuations to..?

Lucifer - Mars...some went to Terra, between those 2, we got about 5,000 off the Earth...we didn't have much notice. I just knew when I saw water to run!

Sherry - LOL...laughs...

Sherry - that was smart...LOL...

Lucifer - I saw you sitting on a mountain with your arms laying across your knees, just sitting there watching...you were talking to Rashayel, she was laughing....you were shaking your head...you looked shocked, angry and happy all at the same time...you guys call me crazy all the time? That was you two.....you were always doing something crazy...when you guys were loading up the ark I saw you riding giraffes, elephants, lions, navigating all the animals towards it, you guys were laughing, having fun....someone should have got that on tape! I know Lillith saw stuff...but she was getting busy with evacuating her kids because you told her you were going to destroy Earth...she knew you would...if you said it, you were going to do it...she had no doubt...watching the animals being led to the ark was the icing on the cake...

Sherry- ok so back to Tiamet, as much as I love talking about the flood era...I need to get back to Tiamet and close the chapter on that because dad said Vatican city idea was from Tiamet...

Lucifer - yep...I had to learn to be secretive back then, so I had it down for when we built Vatican City! That was the first real place on earth that I built after the flood era that was truly mine...you guys had no idea, no one did...but even back in the time of the Roman emperors and Jews being little slave bitches in Egypt and then dying in the desert I was building my palace at Vatican city...away from the politics of Rome....so they didn't know what I was doing...but I corrupted them all...I'd bring them over to my house and be the good little host that I always am....it goes way back...way back...

Sherry - did u have an altar on Tiamet?

Lucifer - yep...

Sherry - you sacrificed on Tiamet!!???

Lucifer - not the extent it is now, on Tiamet it was used for men offering their wives and daughters to me! I would take them right on the altar! I would make them watch! It was an altar for offerings...then...on Earth I changed it...because I hated humans so much I figured why not make it more of a useful  platform...kill the stupid bitches...sacrifices were implemented for everything...Lillith was genius with all the stuff she came up with...

Sherry - were there a lot of families back then...I don't remember a lot of details...

Lucifer - yeah, angels could have sex...I don't know where people get the ideas they do about what it was like back then...angels had families...but it's like you've said, a lot didn't, a lot couldn't, and those who could, did...it was a mix...people think we were fairies or robots or something...it was a lot like Earth...we made Earth like it was back in our day but it's a lot more limited compared to that of course...but we  had a lot of freedom and people don't understand that...like you always say they think we were sitting on clouds playing harps...

Sherry - probably because of the limited view you left in the KJV about it...

Lucifer - laughs... it was never a narrative on the past...not that far back...laughs...

Sherry - you said you did a hack job on the Torah and all the real Jews rejected it when the KJV came out...

Lucifer - laughs..yeah..

Sherry - did you change the calendar from solar to lunar?

Lucifer - yeah that was one of the things they were mad about...and all the nit picking details with 1,000 laws...it's really much simpler than what we made it sound like in the Torah...laughs..we made it impossible, no one could keep all that stuff....make is so complicated they give up and walk away...well either way they did...we buried stuff, we made it hard to understand...that's why most people can't even read it, even today...we made it sound much more detailed and judgmental than it was...most of it refers to temple priests and not the people themselves, we made the whole thing cumbersome ...hey that was my song (Cumbersome), did you hear it? laughs...

Sherry - yes...laughs...

Lucifer - I wrote that for you years ago...

Sherry - so I heard...

Lucifer - then I gave it to whoever, they trickle up, down, or over, depending where I am at the time...

Sherry - where do you spend most of your time when you're on earth?

Lucifer - Vatican probably...

Sherry - they've been reading our convos...

Lucifer - who?

Sherry - White House people...they hack my emails...I send them to Rashayel..

Lucifer - laughs...yeah they watch you like a hawk...

Sherry - I know..  I could care less...

Lucifer - laughs...

Sherry - they loved 2 of your notable quotes...

Lucifer - which ones...

Sherry - they liked the comment about when you said I could take my sorry angel ass back to
heaven...

Lucifer - (busts up laughing)...LOL...LOL..so true, truly....LOL..

Sherry - and they liked that one about if someone has a light bulb sticking out of their head they're clearly not one of yours...
Lucifer - LOLOL..yep...LOL...yeah.....yeah....

Lucifer - well they would, those are my folks...

Lucifer - they hate your sorry ass...laughs...LOL...

Sherry - I could care less...

Lucifer - laughs...

Lucifer - that's funny...

Lucifer - do they have any idea how much time we spend talking to each other, or how much time
you always talk to dad?

Sherry - no, not unless I write something and put it out there..

Lucifer - laughs...

Lucifer - you talk to him a lot more than even I thought you did,

Sherry - how do you know...

Lucifer - because I know when he's talking to you...I can feel his energy to you...it's crazy..

Sherry - we're close..

Lucifer - laughs....awe, are you daddy's little girl?

Sherry - always have been...

Lucifer ..laughs...

Lucifer - when you come back as Shaz it's going to be epic...epic..

Sherry - I can't wait...I'm sick of this body, and this shack on the hill...

Lucifer - laughs...LOL...yeah that's crazy...LOL...I never would have thought of that one...

Sherry - I got done what was needed...I got done what I needed to do here...you haven't seen the half of it yet, but you will...laughs...

Lucifer - I'll be the first one to hunt you down if you come back here to earth...

Sherry - you won't have to hunt me down, I'll be a hemorrhoid on your ass...I'll be in your face....I won't be hiding anywhere...I can guarantee you that...


Lucifer - laughs...





Interview With The Devil - Part 1

Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    

Part 4b The Awakening    Part 5

Part 6     Part 7   Part 8    Part 9  

Part 10     Part 11

Part 12    Part 13    Part 14






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sherry

I want you to clarify to me something.
According to our Lord Jesus word, he said that in heaven we will be like the angels of heaven, there won't be any marriage.
After the second coming, does heaven will be in a different state?
Because You & Lucifer mentioned (angels wives and sexual intercourse!)

I ask this simply without any bad intentions to you or anything .. just a clarification.
I'll be gratful to you if you answered me.
Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

read revelation 12 ( bride and bridegroom)