The Watcher Files

Thursday, May 05, 2016

An Interview With The Devil - Part 5

An Interview With The Devil Part Five - 04-29-16


(Previous discussion with the Most High (Father) and Hadasseh on "The Rebellion and War" Lucifer initiated in Heaven)  The Pleiades were put together and created as heavenly planets very quickly...they would become replacements for the Heavenly galaxy Lucifer was in the middle of destroying with all his interdimensional, cross dimensional creatures and nonsense.

Lucifer - those were put up quick...you guys were taking off to those in droves, Ella was using her transporters and running them constantly back and forth, most of the little air pods we used in our galaxy weren't suitable for long trips to another one...so everyone had to be transported over, and of course they wanted to take their possessions and everything they could...it was quite a project for you guys but I left it alone, I didn't need any grief from you...you would have been pounding and pouting all over my house (palace/city) and I didn't need to deal with it...it wasn't that important, you guys were leaving, good riddance...

Sherry - yeah you probably had stuff you were hiding and didn't want me to see, or find out about...or burn down....

Lucifer - laughs...yeah well with you you never knew what you would do...it was diplomacy or a fight, or complete war, you change with the wind...unpredictable....always unpredictable..

Sherry - laughs...depends how mad I am, or get, or what dad tells me...

Lucifer - yeah well, you've always been the one no one wants to mess with...you have reputation...you're a legend in space...everyone's heard of you, ....you have no idea being stuck on that rock...you don't even remember who you are, but I'm glad dad's letting you remember now, it makes things easier. I hated waiting for the bomb to drop because I know the bomb shells are coming...and they're going to come...I know that...I'm tired of looking over my shoulder, I'd rather have everything in front of me...

Lucifer - your little Orgone war blindsided me...then you somehow managed a revolution in space, total revolt...from that little rock you're stuck on...in your little shack...that was a bomb shell, that was absolutely stunning...I thought your little war victory in 2012 was bad...you completely stunned me on this one...

Sherry - laughs...

Lucifer - then when that settles down, you end up turning around taking almost the entire Andromeda galaxy, dad said 90% !!!!!!!! That's crazy!!!! They weren't our people but that was still shocking...They were always friends with the Pleides anyway...just no one ever thought to assimilate them as one of their own, or thought it even possible...you made it happen and that was epic...that was epic....

Lucifer- how many did you get ?

Sherry - with both? 19.2 billion total...

Lucifer - wow, not surprising...but wow, you like the blindsides, I know that....

Sherry - I got more coming...laughs....

Lucifer - I will kick your ass...

Sherry - laughs.....

Sherry- this little shack hasn't been to bad, has served me well, allows me to focus on things that matter other than things that don't...I like being out of the way, alone, it has served me well.

Lucifer - I used to think you were so pathetic, now it's just genius..genius...

Sherry - no one took me as a threat...till it became to obvious to ignore, but the thing is you couldn't reveal who I was, or didn't want to ....you hid what I was doing instead of confronting it, you just tried to kill me a million different ways...and while all your plans failed, I kept working...LOL..

Lucifer - I wanted to take you on myself but dad wouldn't let me...

Sherry - of course not, I'm stuck as a human here...what do I have here? Nothing...enough but not a lot, enough to keep my head above water..

Lucifer - laughs..

Sherry - I still got it done...and when you start to see even the half of it I'll be out of here...I'll be gone by then...and back as Shaz...

Lucifer - that's when the war begins....

Sherry - it's different this time...it's going to be different, the angels listened to me before, humans don't listen...there's no structure here...the only structure is the one you have set up, and you have them everywhere...you control by politics, economics, your tare kids and races everywhere...Cain's kids...hybrids...you've created another mess...and they don't even realize the mess you're hiding...the mess you're bringing in...you're going to do to earth what you did to heaven and they have no idea this is round 2 for you...and dad just yesterday revealed all that to me, He let me remember it...and Hadasseh gave me the run down...I was in shock...

Lucifer - LOL laughs...LOL...yeah I bet...LOL...it's been a long time coming...LOL...now this is going to get good...laughs...

Lucifer oh my my my...laughs...the 'awakening'....LOL...

Sherry - yeah it was quite the awakening...

Lucifer - laughs...

Sherry - I've been shocked and speechless...I had questions for dad because things just weren't making sense...like why would we just abandon our homes and planets and just let some big mouth bully take over everything, that just didn't make sense and then dad and Hadasseh told me what you did and I was floored....

Lucifer - laughs...LOL...

Lucifer - oh man, this is going to get fun now...laughs...LOL...

Sherry- yeah, I need to get into some of that with you..

Lucifer yeah I bet, I bet...laughs..

Sherry- hang on I need a few minutes....

Sherry - ok I'm back..

Sherry - how the heck or even why did we allow you back on Shan after we recreated it??? That one floors me now...why we even let you near this place and didn't shut you down and out..

Lucifer - LOLOLOL...laughs...the snake was back....LOL laughs....

Sherry - how was that possible....

Lucifer - I arrived when you guys weren't around...I staked it out, watched, and when you were gone, and Lillith was out walking around by herself...I made my move...you didn't' even realize what was going on that I was even there until after she got pregnant with me...LOL laughs...and then you hit the roof...shit hit the fan...you guys were so mad...it was soooo funny!! LOLOLLOL...

Lucifer - the whole time you were trying to talk to Lillith and convince her to go back to Adam, because she had left him and was staying on her own away from him, she was already pregnant with me....that baby was mine! Adam was an animal and didn't even know how to properly have sex with her! LOLOLOLOL laughs...I moved right in like the charmer and pro I was and am and showed her how a real man loves a woman...she loved me...

Sherry - you weren't a man, you were  a beast and an animal....

Lucifer - she didn't know...and when she found out from you guys she didn't care...she was already in love with me..

Sherry - so which baby was that...which one...was that Azazael?

Lucifer - yes and I had more with her before you took her and threw her on Terra....

Lucifer - then what was funny...you created Eve and she fell in love with me to! LOLOLOL laughs...hey I'll take them all I don't care...LOL....

Lucifer - oh man I'm laughing so hard...I can't even stop I'm just beside myself here...LOLOLOL...

Sherry - oh good grief..

Lucifer - laughs...LOLOL...

Lucifer - you guys didn't think you had anything to worry about...you thought you had the area secure, the sky was secure, etc...but I had learned how to use gates by then, I had perfected it on Tiamet and Nibiru, and you knew I knew about them...and then on Orion we just chilled for a while because all that had created a huge mess for a while and those creatures caused so much chaos..laughs..LOL...we didn't want it on Orion, so we chilled...then when you guys created earth out of the former Shan we watched and waited, and then we put a gate in over in southern Iraq where that area is now...and we used that to come in so you guys couldn't even see us...or were even paying attention...we hid well...we hid in the mountains over in that area...course it's all water now...the Persian gulf was the mountains we used to hide in...you guys always put 100 miles of water on top of stuff...anyway...it was clockwork...you would leave, we would arrive...we put a portal in the garden area that no one detected...so the angels guarding the outside region never knew we were right inside of it. It was funny, it was genius...we made you guys look like fools...just the fools that you already are, we exploited it...you thought you had heard the last from us, from me, but you were wrong...wrong...and now I'm back, what did you call it round #2? laughs...yeah that's been on for quite a while now already...laughs...

Sherry - sigh, give me a minute....

Lucifer - laughs...LOL...

Lucifer - you still there?

Sherry - yeah, I'm just trying to gather my thoughts here...keep my temper in check...this is just an interview I can't take a chain and put it around your neck....

Lucifer - laughs...LOLOL....you never will little sis, you never will...LOOLOLOL...

Sherry - I already have that I can remember...

Lucifer - that was unfair...we were both at the palace talking to dad...I never saw it coming or even thought you'd do that...

Sherry - LOL laughs...yeah well someone left it laying there on the floor....I just used it! laughs...LOL...

Lucifer - that was good...that was good, but it will never happen again, I can promise you that!

Sherry- it doesn't matter to me what you think you can promise...I hate you, you little scumbag snake..

Lucifer - LOL laughs...I bet you do...now that you can remember ....LOL....but it's all good...this is going to be Epic! Epic!

Sherry - what I want to know...how the heck did you figure out that CERN vacuum thing you had? How did you target creatures from other planets, in other galaxies, and pull them into ours???

Lucifer - laughs...we didn't pull them into ours...we couldn't because of the blocks...so we pulled them into Nibiru and did what we wanted to with them there...then we brought them over into our galaxy...we shuffled them via portals between Nibiru and the center of Tiamet.....we kept them hidden down there for as long as we could but I knew once we started that that dad would get alerted to it...and he already was...but he wasn't stopping us...you guys didn't even know so He wasn't even saying anything to you guys about it either...once we started bringing them into Tiamet I knew we had to make our move, we waited till you left though, then we started bringing them over...and when you came back and started making waves about my politics...we just unleashed them...everywhere...it was hilarious...

Sherry - and what do you have planned for earth this time?

Lucifer - LOL laughs...I don't have to bring any over now, although I'm trying to bring in some of my favorites from the past...but when the dimensions merge and we open the gates of Hell...all those from the dead will be unleashed on earth and it will be total chaos then...LOL...laughs...there's billions of them...you can target and kill off aliens all you want, you can't kill the dead..LOL...good luck with that one....LOL...laughs...I'll still make chaos of this place..

Sherry - well, despite what you think, Father allows the gates to be opened, He allows the dimensions to merge, in fact we're the ones who cause it....and all those demons...and creatures your bringing in...they're going to terrorize your own people...because Yah's won't be here and the ones who are, will be protected from them...so it's really just a war on your own races, your own countries, your own kids...you've filled this earth with them, and now you're going to destroy them...nice parenting...

Lucifer - LOL laughs...nice parenting, good one, yeah, guess so...LOL laughs...

Sherry- I mean if you think about it,  only about 10% of this earth is even human anymore...you've got crossbreeds and hybrids everywhere...you've made races of people inbreds....there's only 10% with real human, pure, dna...if that much...and that's why your hatred and focus is on America and Europe, and the white races...the seed of Adam, and the seed of Seth, and Shem, and Japheth,...and you've about destroyed those...Father destroyed the world with a flood back in Noah's day...and He's going to destroy it again, this time with fire, and guess who gets to pull those strings with Him??

Sherry - laughs...you're destroying your own, doing us a favor, they're wicked, they follow you, they serve you not Father...they're not on His side...so you're just making it easier for us by getting rid of your own...

Sherry - laughs...now whose quiet??

Sherry - and Nibiru...Nibiru's not your friend to Earth fools....when dad makes Nibiru come close to the earth, the sheer size of that thing will destroy the aesthetics of it...earthquakes, volcanoes, pole flip, all the disasters that thing's gonna cause...you're going to have nothing left to rule over...to set up your little puppet kingdom....there will be nothing left...you're going to be sitting and rotting in the Middle East...in Jerusalem cause at that point everything else is going to be destroyed...the UN's going down, the Vatican's going down, UK's going down, you'll have nothing left but Jerusalem and your little Russian compound there...laughs...

Lucifer - how did you know about that?

Sherry - it's no secret that the Russians hold the deed and title to the Knesset or whatever it's called...the very land all their political buildings sit on...so you can go ahead and build a little temple in Jerusalem because no one will care...no one will be here...with the power girds going down, no one will even know...LOL...laughs...who will even know about the "great Lucifer" in Jerusalem or care...no one...most of your own people will be dead before then, you're going to have nothing left on earth to kiss your ass but the demons and creatures you have here...LOL laughs...

Sherry - and then Yahushua's going to arrive, with armies from heaven...and annihilate you and anything left alive here that belongs to you...all will be destroyed...laughs...you'll have no defense but armies on horses...because there's no fuel, there's no vehicles, there's no planes...laughs...you have nothing ..no defense...laughs....

Sherry - whose quiet now? hmmm?

Lucifer - I'll still have my time to destroy what's left of your ilk off the planet...I'll cattle brand them all....that's my prize...cattle branding those who dad thinks are His...I'll get them...

Sherry- when the light is snuffed out in the world...the darkness will destroy the darkness...it will destroy itself...you're causing your own destruction and all dad has to do is help it along a little here and there...

Sherry - what amazes me is the stupid humans who helped you along the way just so they could drive fancy cars and live in fancy houses and go to fancy schools...for what...all will be destroyed, they'll be in Hell for eternity...and they end up with nothing..

Lucifer - laughs...

Sherry - and it seems to me, you get just as much joy out of that as deceiving and killing dad's own people...

Lucifer - laughs...I do...I got nothing to say about that, they were mine, and then they go on...out of sight out of mind...I have no regrets, I give them what they want...I don't promise how long they'll get it, laughs...

Lucifer - your perspective is actually depressing...but we'll see, we'll see...

Sherry -  you know what the Book of Revelation says, you know what the prophets have said, you know how all this ends, the Battle of Armageddon...

Lucifer - you think you're going to blindside me...I have plans...we have our own plans....

Sherry - of what? What's left when the humans are gone?? what's the prize then? All of dad's are gone, you've got nothing left but chaos and destruction...round 2...it doesn't end any different except this time you'll be imprisoned in chains and cast into space for 1,000 years...while the earth is cleansed of all your garbage, recreated for another 1,000 years of bliss without you around or in it...

Lucifer - we'll see ...I always have my plans....

Sherry - not this time, this time Father's plans take precedence over yours....we made sure of that when we recreated Shan and made it into Earth...your checkmate is coming.

Lucifer -we'll see.



The Mark of the Beast enforcement is not a small blip of his schedule, it's the main focus. And once that phase is over, he won't care anymore. He'll go hide because he knows destruction is coming. And the chaos he's unleashing on earth he can't even run from himself because he will be blocked from leaving it. 

--Snuffing out the rest of the light in the world, anyone who resists him, is all he cares about. Once it's gone, game over. He'll hide.





Interview With The Devil - Part 1

Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    

Part 4b The Awakening    Part 5

Part 6     Part 7   Part 8    Part 9  

Part 10     Part 11

Part 12    Part 13    Part 14




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait bring it on you little scumbag snake we're waiting for you under the protection of the lion of the tribe of Judah