The Watcher Files

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Interview With the Devil - Part 3

Interview With the Devil - Part 3 
by Sherry Shriner

04-27-16

Sherry - Lucifer..

Lucifer - yes...

Sherry- I can feel that smirk

Lucifer - back for more are you?

Sherry - yeah I want to ask you a few things..

Lucifer - oh goodie...

Sherry - let's pick up from last time...

Sherry - I was talking to dad and He said,

- they seal up the holes in a human skull and use the vessel to drink blood out of.

- they take a hip off skeletal remains and use it as a plate to eat food off of...

- all the cardinals serve the pope, they are sex slaves to him if he wants them...otherwise they all take part in the destruction of children and adults there...it's not just limited to children. Many 'missing' adults end up there every year on their altars and in their fun houses...

- Their fun houses are various tortures, located in many rooms throughout the area or house....people on tables being dismembered, skinned, dissected, various experiments performed on them with acids, chemicals to rot the skin and flesh off their bones, whatever they choose...they like to slowly torment and torture someone so that they go in shock and die...and then they all laugh...that's their favorite part...to hear someone yelling for mercy, or just die in shock at the horror being done to them.

- Tens of thousands have died there and it's Lucifer's home, his throne, his seat on earth.

Lucifer - we don't discriminate, yep I love that place...

Sherry - that's nasty, that's sick..

Lucifer - it's my house...when you come to my house I expect you to be a good little guest and honor the host...

Sherry- and how do you honor the host?

Lucifer - by taking part of course, (LOL)...we have all kinds of activities, only good sports are welcome. Those who aren't could find themselves on a torture table...

Sherry- does anyone ever survive those?

Lucifer - yes, sometimes we just teach people lessons on those...and then let them go...but they have to be one of mine, one of my own...politicians, world leaders, whatever, no one else would be allowed or able to escape that place. It's the Hotel California there...you can check in but you can never leave without permission to.

Sherry - whatever happened to that hotel out in California?

Lucifer - I haven't been there in ages..

Sherry - so let's talk about the temple under the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City...Sannanda used to hang out there a lot several years ago, not sure if he still does...

Lucifer - yeah, that was one of our places until you ruined it.

Sherry -laughs...

Lucifer - you destroyed that whole area!

Sherry - laughs..

Sherry - they say there's a throne of gold down there where they do prayers to the dead? What the heck's that about?

Lucifer - they recollect the demons from the dead, that left them when they died...we recommission them and put them back to work. A lot of times demons take off to do their own thing after the person they inhabit dies. We go after them...

Sherry- interesting...

Sherry - I noticed that that structure, the temple, is similar to the one they found on the moon, or is that Mars...

Lucifer - yes it was a smaller replica, let's everyone know it's mine...we were going to make it into a smaller Jerusalem type place but after you destroyed it we lost interest in that place..

Sherry - laughs...

Sherry - what about the temple in the UN...tell me about that place...

Lucifer - the UN...oh there's a mouth full...

Sherry - I know right...laughs....

Sherry - what's this about Sannanda using a submarine down the Hudson river to access it from under the island itself...is there a tunnel from the Hudson river over to the UN for submarines?

Lucifer - (angry)...I don't know how you heard about that...when you first mentioned that I was absolutely stunned..stunned....

Sherry - laughs..

Lucifer - there's a base under the Great Lakes...course you already know that because you've been trying to get to it for years...but sometimes it's easier for him to go to that base then take a ride over to the UN that way......

Sherry - what about that base under Central Park...the one that went from Mt. Vernon, to the Bronx, under Central Park..kind of spread out there....

Lucifer - I don't know how you found out about that one...but you had that thing on fire while you were still in NY...

Sherry - I know..we knew it was on fire...but it was an ancient base...ancient, there before NYC was even built...

Lucifer - that's where a lot of those meat hook stories originate from, was that base...and there was a movie about it...subway going there whatever..

Sherry- yeah I posted a clip of it a while ago on my 
Facebook, I don't remember the name of it...

Lucifer - yeah that was actually true, of course they sensationalize stuff because if you're on a trip to that base you don't get out and you don't come back...

Lucifer - that's a huge processing facility there...the processing is still there...we just rebuilt and recreated an area to use for it...despite what you did to the rest of the area...that was an ancient city...no humans were ever allowed there...they couldn't handle it...

Sherry - what else was there?

Lucifer - nests.. it was tunnels, nests of lizards, and other type beings to just live and hang out in...their home under the earth...they all feed off humans. Humans who go into any underground area in NY are just plain stupid..

Sherry - they say there's an entrance at Times Square to the underground super subway system...

Lucifer -  yeah...how did you know that...because you like nailed the Times Square access...sometimes you're info is so dead on...it's crazy..

Sherry -laughs...

Sherry - I've heard of mole hunts and email sweeps in DC...people think I'm getting my info from people there or the military or whatever, amusing..

Lucifer - I wouldn't doubt it...the info you reveal is like bomb shells at times...that's why we have people watching you but you never even leave that fucking place...unless you go on the road for one of your little orgoning fiascos....

Sherry - only a fiasco for you...(laughs)...

Lucifer - for years they just couldn't figure you out...

Sherry- I never hid I was dad's, His messenger on earth...

Lucifer - everyone says that...no one believes that stuff...but you ended up being legit...they've been trying to kill you for ages..

Sherry - yeah, I know. I'm always dealing with their bs...I get tired of it...and I don't even see or know the half of it...

Lucifer - laughs...

Sherry- so back to the UN itself...tell me about that place..

Sherry - when I was in NY the taxi guy said the real UN building was across the street from the one on the sound, river, there...the one they show on TV...

Lucifer - they use both buildings...there's a tunnel underneath that connects them...

Lucifer - they were waiting for you there, you never showed up...

Sherry - I sent the others that were with me...dad told me not to go myself they were using facial recognition tech to try and find me...so the others went..

Lucifer - I knew they'd been there...that Kelly was with you she was supposed to kill you...

Sherry - that's so stupid...how was she supposed to kill me? Poison cookies?? Seriously? Poison doesn't' kill me...so they killed Kelly in retaliation for not killing me...? You can't kill me with your stupid poisons...they haven't learned anything in over a decade..

Lucifer - yeah well they got pissed at her and took her out...she wasn't doing what she was told to do...she was going against them...even led you right to one of their brain boxes in Ft. Knox...

Sherry - laughs..

Lucifer- they were pissed...

Sherry - laughs..

Sherry - we annihilated that place...

Lucifer - and even Rich was with you, that was seriously fucked up...we had 2 of ours with you...

Sherry - they couldn't stand each other...Rich always felt he was superior to everyone else...I wasn't even with him during that mission...I went off with Kelly..

Lucifer - I know, and they were pissed....I know Rich was...he was pissed...he had everyone there to watch you guys,

Sherry - I know, there was a few there before we even got there...

Lucifer - laughs...

Sherry - they had the local lakes and ponds near Ft. Knox all blocked off

Lucifer - laughs

Sherry - we still found a way...we still got it..

Lucifer - how did you even find out about Rich...how did you even know?

Sherry - I always knew...I was patient with him...finally dad told me to confront him and when I did it didn't end up well with Rich...

Lucifer - that was crazy....

Sherry - yeah it blew me away how that went down...didn't see it coming...didn't expect that...but whatever, dad has my back....

Sherry - he had one of those serpents in him...

Lucifer - yep, he was mine...he thought he was playing you and you blew him away by telling him you already knew...that floored him...man he was pissed, shocked, that was like one of those epic moments amongst the losers side...

Sherry - losers?...(laughs)...you'll see...you'll see...

Sherry - they were expecting him to be in NY with me and we didn't take him...

Lucifer - I know I couldn't' figure that out, why you didn't take him..

Sherry - he was to much trouble, always to much drama with him. I didn't want to deal with it..

Sherry- it's peaceful now...course there's others hiding in the branches that think they're hidden, but I know who they are...

Lucifer - laughs...we have people everywhere...

Sherry - I know. I have my fun...I toy with them for a while...

Lucifer - and you yell about Lillith? You took a page out of her book!

Sherry - laughs... I don't even know her book....I do my own thing..

Lucifer - the UN is the gateway to the Vatican, you gotta go through the UN to get here...or there I should say..

Lucifer - there's an altar there...there's a whole underground area for me! It's like an assembly room with my throne in it...in the center is an altar...there's no Baphomet there because I'll go there myself...they can sacrifice directly to me...

Sherry - yeah I was thinking about that Baphomet thing, there's no way they could duplicate that thing...like you couldn't physically show up as that thing because it's a mixture of 3 different things, so it's basically just an idol to use because you're not around there...

Lucifer - right....

Sherry- does Sannanda sit on your throne when you're not around?

Lucifer - he has his own...I'd kill him if he did...

Sherry-with you gone do you think they're all having fun playing boss? Or fighting to be the boss?

Lucifer - depends if they even know I'm gone, I know the White House people do...depends if they kept their mouths shut or not. I'll be back soon enough...then I'll have my revenge on the idiots who didn't have my back..

Sherry- and the ones who do?

Lucifer - mmmm, I love them...they're truly mine...but the stupid humans aren't the ones in charge of anything...the real controllers are straight up my own people,

Sherry - the reptiles?

Lucifer - yes...

Lucifer - that may have backfired on me this time. I may have to change some things..

Sherry - what kind of atrocities take place at the UN...is it anything like the Vatican?

Lucifer - laughs...it's where we make men, men. If you come into the UN as a human with any kind of light, you won't leave with it...we'll snuff all of it out of you...see that's something you guys don't even pay attention to that we do...

Sherry - light?

Lucifer -  yes...it annoys us...that's why they all hate you and know you're not one of mine...

Sherry - well I would straight up tell anyone I'm not one of yours...(laughs)...

Lucifer - words can be deceiving...but light isn't...you either have it or you don't...and those with light bulbs sticking out of their heads are clearly not ours....and if they come in that way we quickly snuff it out and get rid of it...and believe me it's a good riddance...

Sherry - so what kinds of things do you do to snuff out a person's light?

Lucifer - we make them  have sex with us, or demons, we make them drink blood, sacrifice babies, eat them...

Sherry - oh good Lord...that's just so abominable...how could you sink to that level of depravity where you would harm a baby, kill a child, rape them and kill them like their garbage to do away with...

Lucifer - because to us they are....

Sherry - that's so inhumane...it's so...

Lucifer - we're not human...don't forget who we are...and if humans want to play ball with me then they're going to have to be like us, totally, they have to be "one with us"...one with me...I won't have it any other way....totally sold out or nothing at all....

Sherry - you make it so they can't be redeemed, no light at all,

Lucifer - that's why it's effective..that's one of the reasons we do it...

Sherry - I mean they could still be redeemed but it makes it much harder because they're so demonically infested...

Lucifer - laughs...we make light repulsive to them...we make all of you the enemy...and if they don't get on board with that at that point, we would just kill them or soul scalp them, as you say...soul scalp..

Sherry - what do you do with their souls when they're soul scalped? Do you leave them in the human and just take over the body?

Lucifer - sometimes...sometimes we have fun and put their souls in other things, or places...the military bases have more fun with that...when you revealed they put them in jars on shelves in Dulce Base there were thousands of military people that about had a heart attack...(laughs)...you pissed a lot of people off revealing that one..

Sherry - I was at Dulce...

Lucifer - I know I heard...

Sherry - were a lot of them freed?

Lucifer - at that point yes, but they just refilled them later...

Sherry -  oh good grief...

Lucifer - laughs..

Lucifer - we find ways around you...took us a while but we found some...

Sherry - what was that, 2008..there were thousands of 
them we got out of there, dad freed them....

Lucifer - we got control of the base back, took them a couple years but it's back to ours now...

Sherry - transducers..

Lucifer - yep, how'd you know about that...

Sherry - I've known for a while, like I said we toy with you guys...but I've about had it with the child trafficking, that's the last straw. Keep your garbage out of this country. You own all the others take it there and keep it there. Don't bring it to this one. Israel doesn't want it here. America doesn't want it here. We're going to fight against it until they take it out of here...

Lucifer - laughs...we'll see...

Sherry - oh I was going to ask, what about the flesh eating plagues on all those involved with it? How's that working out for them?

Lucifer - flesh eating plagues, the leprosy stuff? Is that you?

Sherry - LOL..laughs...yep

Lucifer - I didn't know that was you...

Sherry - laughs..

Lucifer - you bitch...oh that was a good one...now that I think about it, I do remember you saying something about it...yeah I forgot about that. Temporals can't even operate past a week now...the ones taking temp human bodies, they aren't lasting at all...they're getting eaten up. With the humans that get it, we kill them and clone them and replace them...out of sight out of mind...

Sherry - what about all these politicians, political candidates who are being taken down to those Milabs and forced to participate in that garbage??

Lucifer - that's all run by the others...I got nothing to say about it really...they'll just keep replacing them if they have to...I heard that's been real fucked up over there..

Lucifer  - flesh eating plagues...I didn't realize that was you...

Sherry - dad said it's affected over 10,000......

Lucifer - that's why I'm losing so many...

Lucifer - we may have to deal on that one..

Sherry - no deals...you don't keep them anyway...don't waste my time...

Lucifer - laughs...

Sherry - so what goes on , on the 13th floor of the UN?

Lucifer - 13th floor....? Hmm let me think....13th floor is where the mind sweeper is, the mind eraser, mind swipe, whatever you want to call it...that's where that is...we often have to use it on the employees to keep them in line...or entourages that come in. That's how we take control over all the countries of the world. We invite them to the UN...they come in thinking they have a pair of balls, we cut them off of them...they go to the 13th floor and get introduced to indoctrination my way...(laughs)...

Sherry - they feature it in one of those movies, I think it was one of those Left Behind movies.

Lucifer - (laughs)...yeah...it's been one of the best kept secrets....

Sherry - where else do they have them....

Lucifer - there's one in the Middle East. We found just doing whole populations with that thing just makes them idiots...so we blow them up in wars and start over...(laughs)....

Sherry - that doesn't even surprise me....

Lucifer - (laughs)...we cover all of our screw ups in wars...

Sherry - is that why America's been in war 200 years out of it's 300 years of existence? Covering your ass??

Lucifer - laughs...that and other things...American fighters are more reliable...they'll do what they're told, they'll do their jobs...they just want to get back home, it's worked out well for us....

Sherry - why don't you use the Russians?

Lucifer - they're always on a political back side, we keep them opposite America...so we can pull whichever side we need to do what we want...it's just strategy...we own them all, they answer to us...they do whatever we tell them to do...

Sherry - what about giving control of all the money to the Rothschilds?

Lucifer - we used the Rothschild's as the face of humans...to take control of the central banks in all the countries we wanted. They've been useful pawns. He knows it's all ours. We give him crumbs to keep him happy and to keep up the charade that some faction is behind it...

Sherry - what about the Bush's and the whole Nazi faction...

Lucifer - that's us, we had practice with Hitler and now everything we did to Germany we'll just do to America when the time comes to take it down. You always have to have a human face in front of something...that way they don't see us controlling everything in the background. But you figured out none of those humans are even human anymore....you and others have exposed a lot of what we are doing...we don't even care anymore, no one can stop it, no one can do a thing about it...that's why nothing is done about it...no one has the power to do anything about it...(laughs)...

Sherry - tell me about Diana's death, Harry and William's. I heard about those a long time ago...

Lucifer - Diana had real Jewish blood so Charles couldn't even stand it. He was supposed to have kids with her for the bloodline and throne connection. But then the boys were asking to many questions they were replaced. When you talked about that I about flipped my chair...no one even knew about the boys at that time...they were sacrificed...no one liked those little Jew boys...they had light...

Sherry - what about Kate is she a tranny?

Lucifer -.they all are...when you started blowing the lid off that I laughed....took you long enough...we get them when they're babies and start pumping them with gender pills...we got a whole slew of adults now that are tranny's...one of Lillith's games, having fun with deceiving people...it's right there in peoples faces and there's even videos exposing them for what they are and people still won't believe it...they'd call me a liar if I told them Michael wasn't really a Michelle....(Obama)..(laughs)...

Sherry - every time I expose celebrities for being one or the other the rag mags come out with stuff refuting it, to bolster their female or male sex appeal to make tranny accusations look like conspiracy lies...

Lucifer - that's what they do, and they'll always do it because we own the press and  you're messing with someone's bread machine...those celebrities make a lot of people money...celebrities themselves get crumbs of what they actually make...when you mess with someone's bread machine they're going to fight you...

Sherry - what about Robin Williams, why did they kill him..

Lucifer - he sacrificed himself...he wasn't going to go any further with it. He wouldn't sacrifice his kids or anyone he loved. He told them to just take him and leave the others alone...so they did...

Sherry - what about Paul Walker ...blowing him up in his car...

Lucifer - you hit that one on the head when it all came out back when...that Vin Diesel guy was behind it. When you said that I was shocked...stunned you figured it out. Walker wouldn't join, so he became Diesel's sacrifice...and that was a good one for him because those two were best friends for a long time, they were close..."he was like a brother to me"...when he was saying that stuff because he was using it as like a family sacrifice (and letting it be known that's what it was)...the closer to family the more power you get from it. Family's always the most powerful kind of sacrifice...

Sherry - what about Prince? They killed Prince last week...

Lucifer - they killed Prince?

Sherry - yeah they killed Prince, Doris Roberts and that WWE woman Chyna...

Lucifer - Doris Roberts was one of mine!

Sherry - she was wearing red and black a couple days before they found her dead in bed...they say that's a giveaway for sacrifice...sacrificial colors red/black...

Lucifer - she sacrificed herself...she probably thought she'd get more rewards when she died...(laughs)...

Lucifer - Prince...he was a lab rat one of those Mk Ultra people...he was gay so they left him alone for a long time but he was fighting against everyone because they think they can, they think they'll be left alone and enjoy their own little lives and it doesn't work that way. When you're a lab rat we own you, we always own you....that's why we put them through the labs before they get to be stars, or musicians, they go through the labs. Or they sign the dotted line...and then we take them to the labs to start the programming, they have to learn the system, everyone answers to someone. If you break the system and end up on the outside, you get picked off, you get sacrificed, killed...to show the others what happens when you think you can break or leave the system..

Sherry- you put them all in prison...

Lucifer - we own everything, that's how we control it. We have structures of control everywhere, in every thing...even athletes have to answer to us now...

Sherry - Steph Curry was at the White House, is he Obama's new boy toy?

Lucifer - (laughs)...yeah I knew he'd like that one...(laughs)...

Sherry- what about Lebron James, Peyton Manning?

Lucifer - Lebron signed the dotted line, he's one of ours, he does what he's told, doesn't make waves, he wants rings, he'll spend his life chasing his possessions and then we'll take them all...that's how it usually works...(laughs)...

Lucifer - Peyton Manning, he signed...the famous ones who get media time have to...big contracts, media attention, only ours get approved for that...some come in under big contracts we just go after them later...if they want to keep getting them then they have to sign or join a club...if they don't they wont' get another one...they just disappear into slavehood with the rest of the population or if they know to much we get rid of them in one way or another to show the others to keep quiet...you always need examples to intimidate the rest and keep them quiet, keep them in line.

Lucifer - if we want to keep their name going, their brand, we kill them and replace them if they're trouble...you can always make money off of or an example out of someone who was once famous and rich...it's just strategy..

Sherry- I can't understand them, how they could follow you, think it's an honor to serve you then go to hell for eternity...

Lucifer - (laughs)...out of sight out of mind, people live in the here and now, they want to get what they can now,

Sherry - such a waste, eternity is so much longer than the here and now.....

Lucifer - (laughs)...they don't see it that way...suits me fine...I take what's given...

Sherry - so what's on the 33rd floor of the UN?

Lucifer - 33rd floor is the Masonic floor, that's designed for the Masons...everyone gets their own playground in the UN for the religion they're in. We cater to them. We don't' care what they come in believing but they'll leave kissing my ass...(laughs...LOL).  It's almost too funny now. I don't even care if people read this. It's funny to me. We're about to take over the whole world. America will be toast and we'll own it all. The light's at the end of the tunnel now so to speak...I don't know why you guys always say that, "follow the light at the end of the tunnel", the light's always bullshit...(laughs)...but whatever works...as long as it goes my way I don't care...(laughs)...

Sherry - Sannanda's supposed to arrive tomorrow, maybe today, it's really cold, he's got half the world under a freeze..

Lucifer - (laughs)...good..good...I'll be partying with him at the Vatican..

Sherry - and then what...

Lucifer - we snuff out America, force our chip into everyone and we win....we win the world once and for all, no haters, just everyone loving me...

Sherry - isn't Maitreya supposed to be the Antichrist and isn't he a half paraplegic about now...

Lucifer - I may have to take over him, we'll see how it plays out with him, I'll have to help him...

Sherry - this chip implant...the mark of the beast?

Lucifer - that's what you guys call it, we call it the initiation, loyalty, I'm putting my stamp on my own, cattle branding...(laughs)...they're mine..

Sherry - what else does this do besides cattle brand them, does it tie them to a machine?

Lucifer - in a way yes, because we can turn them off...piss us off we kill you, just turn the chip off...plain and simple...people will be crying "yes master" just to keep their lives...(laughs)...our slaves...(laughs)...

Lucifer - we can wipe out entire populations, killing people will be so easy...and a lot faster and more effective than vaccines....I can't wait for that....

Lucifer - the initiation into our Luciferian kingdom on earth...(laughs)...my kingdom...no haters, no light, Christians will be long dead and gone by then, they'll be the first ones dead as far as I'm concerned...since everyone else just follows us anyway and does what we tell them, not much resistance from them, it's the Jews in America, the real Israelites, the real Israel...they'll fight us but we're ready for it.

Sherry - you realize the Ark of the Covenant is in America...

Lucifer- hmmm. I don't need it...we can either play to deceive or just outright kill them off for dissenting, we'll see how it plays out but we have options...we don't need the ark, we don't need another temple in Jerusalem, we don't need props when we can just kill them off and get rid of them once and for all...

Lucifer - you destroy the little narratives we have playing out in the churches there...that's why we're going with other options now...you do to much damage to us...it wouldn't be so bad but everyone else follows your lead and takes your stuff and spreads it out there as well....

Lucifer - the worse thing you can do to us is pull them out of the churches because it takes them away from our control...our narratives, timelines, you blew the lid on the Masons controlling that...laughs....you've done a lot of damage to us but no one listens to you anyway...





Interview With the Devil - Part 2 
by Sherry Shriner

04-26-16


Sherry - So Sannanda said he's heading to the Vatican when he arrives.

Lucifer - The Vatican, we own that place. I have my throne there.

Sherry - I know, it's disgusting,

Lucifer - ha! That whole place is "me", it's a shrine to me!

Sherry - I posted something on the internet yesterday how it's the epicenter for child and sex trafficking.

Lucifer - yeah they come through us first...we get our pick of the litter...that's the way it always is...then we just pass the others along.

Sherry - so you are raping and eating children...

Lucifer- I'm evil, I do it all, I could care less about stupid human babies, they're worthless to me...useless.

Sherry - well they haven't had a chance to grow up...

Lucifer - (laughs)...and they won't, who needs them, there's 7-8 billion people in the world and most of them are ours anyway...you go causing problems with your liberation efforts and *ullshit to free them from us, we own them..

Sherry - no one owns another soul...only Father.

Sherry - I'm not going to start an argument...either way the Vatican is where they're headed...tell me more about that place..

Lucifer - you destroyed the underground city we had under there...I was pissed!

Sherry- you lost it to me

Lucifer - screw your deals...you got D.C. and Buckingham too...you made a mess out of our little triage, it's so bad it's impossible to even try to rebuild them...there's no way to hide it, it would create to much attention.

Sherry - I don't always lose...you beat me down constantly but I find ways to win.

Lucifer - (laughs)...yeah you're good...I don't know how you do it...those people watching you don't know crap about how things work, they're useless idiots...only I could take you on and dad knows it, that's why he won't let me confront you on earth and play some real ball!

Sherry - (laughs)...I'm the limited one here, not you, I don't have anything here...you have control of the whole world.

Lucifer - apparently you've had enough...I've rounded a few corners where you've kicked my ass...and I never saw it coming...that was good...that was good...but you can't stop me, I'll still win...I'll win...and you can take your sorry angel ass back to heaven and just stay there.

Sherry - (laughs)....I can see you're in a mood today.

Lucifer - I'm sick of this place, we need to get things rolling...make things happen...I'm missing a lot of fun because I have to sit here?? Man, it just pisses me off.

Sherry - how's Lillith doing up there

Lucifer - same as me pissed about being here, but she's got some stuff to do and play with now so it's not so unbearably boring, but she misses her girls, she misses earth...she misses everything about just being back there and running things...

Lucifer - dad said you've been revealing parts of our convos online.

Sherry - I keep it real.

Lucifer - he told me some of it, I figured you'd try to make me look like some pansy douche bag, but you're not doing to bad, at least you're not changing my info, my stuff,

Sherry - I write it like you say it, I'm not changing anything...it's about your perspective, about mine, about ours, it is what it is, I'm not changing it everything's straight up.

Lucifer - everything's still from your viewpoint, but you can quote me, I don't care, I'm just responding to your questions.

Sherry - all I want is perspective, putting things in perspective...some of this stuff has been fascinating getting able to remember stuff from the past...we're not born with memories, dad doesn't give them to us ...I bug him all the time about it, I want to know, I want to remember.

Sherry - I was listening to that song you wrote, "Wish You Were Here" (Pink Floyd)..
.
Lucifer - (laughs)..yeah...how'd you know?

Sherry - dad told me.

Lucifer - (laughs)...yeah I gave that to him.

Sherry - he told me about Hurricane (Neil Young) to...you took my music and changed the lyrics?

Lucifer - (laughs)...yeah ...yep..

Sherry - I can't even believe I wrote that music, but I've always felt a connection to it...I've always loved the guitar in that.

Lucifer - because you wrote it...you played it...that was from one of those ballads you wrote when you learned how to play...I told you, you were good.

Sherry - I was shocked.

Lucifer - (laughs)...we just bring it all down here...people don't even know...they have no idea...and you're going and telling them all this stuff? They're going to think you're crazy...but they already do, we make damn sure of it too
.
Sherry - I'm beyond the point of caring what people think anymore, I don't think I ever have.

Lucifer - (laughs)...they have no idea, the real story, the minions of stories we could tell.

Sherry - well that's what I'm trying to do, reveal one of the greatest stories never told.

Lucifer - (laughs)...it takes me way back, but for what...we're in the here and now.

Sherry - well what is the here and now, let's see...you run everything, you destroy everything, (Lucifer laughs)...you're going to take 8 billion people to hell....and other than dad I have no way to stop you...I have very little support, practically no money, I don't even leave the house. I don't even have a passport. I haven't even had a vacation in 5 years unless you want to call orgoning NYC a vacation, it was a lot of work.

Lucifer - ooo you got us on that one...they could never find you.

Sherry- they were sitting in a car in front of my hotel directing agents dressed as New Yorkers and tourists out trying to find us, I stood there and listened to them talk and they never even noticed me...it was hilarious.

Lucifer-dad kept u guys invisible, Rocky about had a fit you orgoned his estate (Rockefeller)

Sherry - (laughs)...

Lucifer - Soros, Hillary...Wall Street, mid town...

Sherry - (laughs)...what about that night we were staying in Westchester and I woke up and my bed was floating above Manhattan?

Lucifer - (laughs)...yeah that was us...when we did finally find you...(LOL....laughs...laughs)...I was waiting for you to get out of bed and just splatter all over the empire state building or something...that would have been funny..

Sherry- probably why dad told me not to get out of bed...I listen to dad....

Lucifer - (laughing...laughs......on and on and on....)

Sherry- oh you liked that one eh...
.
Lucifer - that was great, I loved that...that was the witches...you had no power over them, that was hilarious.

Sherry - I was sleeping.

Lucifer - (laughs)....

Lucifer- you ever go back there I'd hunt you down myself.

Sherry - I'm not worried about you...I'll find out where you are and throw some NY pizza at your window..

Lucifer - (laughs)

Lucifer - you know we have to meet sometime, seriously we do, face to face...just talk...have a convo like we are now...dad said the times coming when we will have a showdown of sorts...I can't wait!

Sherry-I can't either, bring it on, ...I've had time to prepare and grasp the fact you certainly aren't who you used to be, the angel you were, to the ogre enemy you are now...people don't understand how I could sit and even talk to you, ask you questions...but they don't know where we're from, they don't know our past, all I can say is the future is going to be epic, one way or another, whether I'm on earth or not, or leave and come back...it's going to be epic...I can promise you that.

Lucifer - you'll be Shaz again...dad wouldn't let me near you otherwise...He protects you on earth...won't let me near you...keeps the others away, watches them...do you know how many times they stand behind you while you sit at your little stupid desk and write and say abominations about me?

Sherry - LOL...abominations? It's truth...it's all truth.

Lucifer - I don't like you either.

Sherry  - (laughs)...

Lucifer - so let's talk about the here and now....you won't stop the child trafficking..

Sherry - watch me, I'll find a way.

Lucifer - (laughs)...we turn them into animals...

Sherry - they already are, most are already possessed.

Lucifer - (laughs)...

Sherry - what are they clones of clones? Soul scalped humans with reptiles trying to act human until they get into Milabs and go crazy...?

Lucifer - that's the fun houses...the Milabs...sometimes the last thing one of those kids see is a big old reptile in their face breathing in theirs as they die...we tie them down on tables and do whatever we want...sometimes we rip their legs apart or completely off just to get inside them.

Sherry - oh good Lord....Father help the children..

Lucifer - (laughs)...you have no idea how evil we can be...you can't even think to the levels we go...I already know...because I've heard your comments about it...and you're right...you can't even fathom the things we've done.

Sherry - oh my $%$^%^%%$#$#$%%YYT#   dad's telling me to hold my temper.

Lucifer- (laughs)...he told me to tell you what goes on...you want to keep it real? I'll keep it real...but you can't handle it.

Lucifer - (laughs)...did you run away already?

Sherry - no I'm here, dad's telling me to stay calm.

Sherry - if I could put a grenade between your ears right now I would.

Lucifer - (laughs)..
.
Sherry - I'd shove it right in your mouth and watch it blow.

Lucifer - (laughs)...

Lucifer - why do you care...they're our kids...we can do what we want with our own.

Sherry - and how many times have you crossed the line into ours?

Lucifer - it happens.

Sherry - yeah...I know it does.

Lucifer - (laughs)..

Lucifer - you know the meat hook stories?

Sherry - yes

Lucifer - they're true! (laughs)...
We've been shoving human meat into the food supplies for decades and no one knew, no one even thought about it. Now they're starting to wake up because that stupid rabbi didn't keep his mouth shut. But it's more fun when people know what we're doing. It's in your face then. It's even more fun than I thought it would be because now people know what we're doing and they're still eating the food we put them in. They can eat their own, I don't care. Or when we ship them to other countries, "here have some crushed up chopped up, spiced up good ole American burgers"...(laughs).

Sherry - omg..

Lucifer - (busts up laughing)..
.
Lucifer - when you work for me, and they all do, they do what they're told to do. If they don't we kill them and free up the spot on the roster. We keep lists of who is what, where, all the corporations work for me, all the chains, it doesn't matter what industry it is...what they're making, what they're doing, the CEO's     are mine... we leave the crumbs and smaller ones alone but they get affected by us anyway because they buy from our suppliers anyway...the money just goes up the chain to us...

Lucifer - where'd you go

Sherry - I'm here...

Lucifer - you're quiet

Sherry - you don't think I would be?

Lucifer - (laughs)....

Sherry - this is disgusting, pathetic,..I don't know how dad has had so much patience with this...

Lucifer - he doesn't watch...he knows what's going on but I seriously doubt he sits around to watch the shows...in the past you guys always took off at night time, you knew nothing good goes on then...you were right...night time is my time...it's party time...and I've taught my kids, and my own, the same thing....when the sun goes down it's time to have some fun!!

Sherry - is there anything or anyone with morals in your world?

Lucifer - you can't have morals and be in my world...I only promote the worst among them...if you want to rise to the top you have to earn it..

Sherry - how do the women earn it? 

Lucifer - The women usually go through Lillith...they have their own thing going on...she'll turn them into vampires and whores, she'll have them eating babies we rape and destroy...and if they're around me I make them do the same thing...I'll even marry the best of them...I have hundreds of wives, no one gives a *uck...I do whatever I want...

Sherry - you hurt the women you're with, they all say the same things...you're brutal..
.
Lucifer - I can't help it...I get excited...I'm just an animal....

Sherry - do you destroy men to?

Lucifer - I have...I don't care who it is, man or woman, although I enjoy the women more...with women it's more natural, with men it's just animal...if I'm with a man I usually just kill him, women I can love, men are just pathetic little *itches who can't deal with my brutality...and it's just more fun to see them die...I do to them what they always wanted to do to someone else...I take the rapists and give them some of their own medicine...

Lucifer - anytime you're dealing with humans...you get that blood lust, you get that craze....it literally just makes you crazy when you see, taste, or feel blood..

Sherry - why is it, what is it about blood?

Lucifer - life is in the blood...without it you die...and I want to watch them die...if you see blood someone's dying, or going to...it just makes you crazy you turn animal...

Sherry - you are an animal...

Lucifer - yeah you know a lot of the times I simply don't care...I don't feel remorse, I don't feel their pain, I give them pain...and that's just how it is...

Lucifer - we have these places underground where we just hang people up and torture and rape them over and over until we break them...once they're broken we just kill them...I like to strangle them and feel their last breath leaving...then we just throw them on meat hooks for processing...put them right back where they came from...in the meat supply....

Lucifer - you're quiet again....(laughs)..
.
Sherry - you're such a disgusting, vile being...do  your minions Sannanda and Maitreya act just like you?

Lucifer - they're worse than me...why do you think Sannanda likes the Vatican so much?

Sherry - omg..

Lucifer - (laughs)...

Lucifer - do you know what a special visit to the pope is like?

Sherry - no what?

Lucifer - means you get to go to the Vatican and suck his dick...that's what it means...and I don't care who it is...if you meet the pope you suck his dick...that's the rules.
.
Sherry - that's sick..

Lucifer - (laughs)...you think about that when you hear of of world leaders and celebrities going and having meetings with the pope...(laughs).....they get taken to a private room and he shows them his dick and says suck it...and they do...then he'll listen to what it is they want or want to say, they might get 5 seconds, 5 minutes, depends what moods he's in,..(laughs)...if it's more than one person at a time then they each get their own private meeting with the pope...(laughs)....

Lucifer - then they might get taken to one of the fun rooms...or dining halls...those are the fun ones...if you sit down for a 4 course meal with the pope you never know what or who it's going to be. That one movie where they show the guy eating a part of the other ones brain in front of him? (I think that's Hannibal) Where do you think they get this stuff? This stuff happens...already has, always will...the Vatican horror house...horror city...it's the best     of the best of sheer horror...I love that place...

Sherry - I'm going to blow it up...when dad lets us come back here I'm going to blow it up...you can count on that..

Lucifer - (laughs)...

Sherry - I'm going to destroy that place and every other place you sit your ass in..

Lucifer - (laughs)..
.
Lucifer - it goes on if I'm there or not...I've told you, a lot of them are worse than me....

Sherry - where does Lillith go when she comes to earth? Does she go there to the Vatican?

Lucifer - she used to, she used to go to the underground city a lot before you destroyed it...but we just moved everything above ground, the city's blocked off, no one sees what we don't want them to..

Sherry - where does she go now since she doesn't have Vatican, D.C. or Buckingham underground cities?

Lucifer - she likes Balmoral castle...she parties with the queen...and they built her a castle in France years ago that she likes. She has her bitches go see her there..

Sherry - what about America?

Lucifer - there's some underground tunnels and stuff she likes in LA...and she loves to have fun in Vegas...she'll do some vampiring in Chicago because no one ever notices that stuff, or they just don't care and hide it, they know better...Chicago, Boston, NYC, ....Boston not so much anymore but back in the day that used to be a great place..

Sherry - does she go to Africa, Middle East...

Lucifer - she has fun everywhere,  you'll see her influences everywhere..

Sherry - what exactly are her influences?

Lucifer - (laughs)...corpses...

Lucifer - she's like a cat, she'll play and toy around with her prey before she kills it...

Sherry - you mean torture and torment?

Lucifer- well you would call it that but she wouldn't...or I for that matter...(laughs)...

Sherry - so tell me what goes on at the White House...

Lucifer - the White House....

Sherry - they have an underground bunker there ...

Lucifer - well they always did, but then they had to dig out a new and bigger one because you destroyed the city we had under D.C....

Sherry - I asked dad to destroy them beyond repair to...

Lucifer - and they did...it's easier to build around them or build new ones, they left a mess, complete mess, it just goes beyond description what they did to those cities...(Destroyer angels)...when dad destroys something He makes it impossible to just rebuild...

Sherry - good..

Lucifer - underground bunker at the White House...they have an altar to me there...it's sealed off, secret and private area, there's a medical facility there where they clone and replace people as they have to...they can put them in the mind machine and it wipes their brain...(Bill) Gates made me that, I like that thing...I like playing with it...putting normal people in there and they come out however way you want them...

Sherry - that's the mind eraser?

Lucifer - yes, have you seen it?

Sherry - I've heard about it, I've seen it in the codes...wasn't sure exactly what it was, 
thought it was that device they supposedly have as shown in Men in Black...

Lucifer - (laughs)...yeah that's a smaller, more temporary version...it can erase a recent memory...my machine can erase a person's whole mind...

Lucifer - how long have you known about it?
Sherry - maybe 10 years, 12,

Lucifer - we've had it for over 20 years...we can control a lot of people with that thing, intimidate them...do as we say or you get the machine.
..
Sherry - is that what Pink Floyd's Welcome to the Machine is about..

Lucifer - (laughs)...no, that was in regards to something else, but it's fitting now with this too...

Sherry - didn't you write that song

Lucifer - (laughs), yep...I wrote it for one of my sons...I don't remember which one, can refer to all of them at this point...

Sherry - how many do you have?

Lucifer - probably thousands...

Sherry - do you have them on earth?

Lucifer - no...dad fixed it so I couldn't have kids with humans after Eve, otherwise I probably would have had my own continent full of them.

Lucifer - but a lot of the ones in space you destroyed were mine...they weren't just Lillith's kids I had them all over the place.
Lucifer- the altar under the White House is for special occasions...otherwise it's sealed off...
there's an altar of Baphomet under Congress...if they get to that then they can move on to special occasions at the White House.

Sherry - what do they do at the altar?

Lucifer- sacrifice to me.

Lucifer - statues are always landmarks...they're maps...signs of things...you know the codes you know what's what, where...you learn that in the mystery schools...higher up masons and the higher ups in the others...it's all high level knowledge stuff, but I'm sure I'll be listening to one of your shows some day and you'll just bust out the info...you always do...I don't know how you figure this stuff out...it's amusing..

Sherry- because Father tells me...

Lucifer - (laughs)...wouldn't doubt it....it would have to be him because you're not one of us...and this whole house of cards is going to come tumbling down anyway....after we snuff out the light in America we'll tear it down...and then we'll make it all ours...

Lucifer - you remember how Shan used to be with just the civilizations...we're going to turn it back to that...resurrect the old ones...

Sherry- you won't have time....America will be destroyed, but it will never be rebuilt by you...
Lucifer - (laughs)...you're so confident in your little plans...

Sherry- they're Father's...this whole earth's going to be destroyed and there won't be any place for you to run...

Lucifer - I always find a place to run...always...

Sherry - not this time...

Lucifer - we'll see about that...


Sherry - tidbits....



the Vatican is nothing more than a pit of Hell itself...
Father said, "they seal up the holes in a human skull and use the vessel to drink blood out of."

they take a hip off skeletal remains and use it as a plate to eat food off of...

all the cardinals serve the pope, they are sex slaves to him if he wants them...otherwise they all take part in the destruction of children and adults there...it's not just limited to children. Many 'missing' adults end up there every year on their altars and in their fun houses...

Their fun houses are various tortures, located in many rooms throughout the area or house....people on tables being dismembered, skinned, dissected, various experiments performed on them with acids, chemicals to rot the skin and flesh off their bones, whatever they choose...they like to slowly torment and torture someone so that they go in shock and die...and then they all laugh...that's their favorite part...to hear someone yelling for mercy, or just die in shock at the horror being done to them.

Tens of thousands have died there and it's Lucifer's home, his throne, his seat on earth.
in America..


Sherry -.the Mormon temple is Satan's temple in the west..he has a gold throne in the basement of it..he has a throne under the White House in the east...under the U.N is his global rule temple...




Interview With The Devil - Part 1

Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    

Part 4b The Awakening    Part 5

Part 6     Part 7   Part 8    Part 9  

Part 10     Part 11

Part 12    Part 13    Part 14




3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is for Sherrie,
What is our FATHERS NAME AND HIS SONS NAME IS YAHUAH our FATHER'S NAME AND HIS SONS NAME IS YAHUSHUA? I am in love with YAHUAH. I would be lost without HIM. HE came to me when I decided to worship HIM ON THE SABBATH. The day was 12-6-2017.
HE has shown himself to me in many different ways. There's no way to describe it. If you are truly HIS pleas contact me.

Anonymous said...

How can you be contacted? I am Yahuah's

Unknown said...

Rev:20