The Watcher Files

Monday, May 16, 2016

Celebrity Vampires


Known vampires among us...interesting they like to play them as actors to..Selena Gomez, Madonna, Johnny Dep, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves, Orlando Bloom, Taylor Swift, Avril Lavine, Nicholas Cage...










More info on celebrity Vampires at Interview with the Devil - Celebrity Vampires



Interview With The Devil - Part 1

Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    

Part 4b The Awakening    Part 5

Part 6     Part 7   Part 8    Part 9  


Part 10     Part 11

Part 12    Part 13    Part 14


2 comments:

Zeeshan said...

Hi,
The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as much as this particular one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention. If you want to read New Year Quotes please have a look at this.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

You're an idiot catering to idiots.