The Watcher Files

Monday, April 25, 2005

Lucifer said:

.....I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the North..I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High...

Yahweh said:

.......Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah 14:13b-15


Lucifer, the Master of Deception, probably thought he was going to sneak this one up on mankind without prior notice. After all, it floored me, yes he has the capability and the power and the resources to build a city that would mock and mimmick the New Jerusalem that Yahweh has built for His people during Eternity.

But now his secret is exposed. Visit my new website at:

http://www.crystalcityfraud.com

Just when you think you thought you knew it all...

No comments: