The Watcher Files

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Check out my New Commentary Corner at http://www.sherryshriner.com

Today's commentary: Beasts...Beasts...Where Do They Go...

I'll be updating it with commentaries throughout the week.

The pope's burial and the Prince's wedding on the same Satanic "high masters" day. I haven't figured out the significance yet.

Let's see.. Prince Charles converted to Islam, yet they killed Diana for wanting to marry a moslem. Huh?

George W. Bush converts to Catholicism (just a rabbit trail sidenote). The pope had to be furious that Charles converted to Islam. Was his death planned to upscale Charle's wedding? Well I have no idea..but it's interesting to muse over.
--------------------------


SUN Tabloid has asked for a copy of my book. They will annihilate it, mock it, and tear it to shreds.

I sent it by airmail.


till next time..

No comments: