The Watcher Files

Friday, November 11, 2005

Well hello folks,

This is one of those days when I just don't have much to say.

There's a million things I could probably go on about but the Lord isn't leading me to say anything.

Check out this neat little toy
http://www.recordaudio.net

You can record my shows direct to your PC without having to download them later. That's a big convenience for those on dialup.

I'm going to start taking orders for orgone again but this time more simplified for me, 12 or 24 packs only and 5oz's for the home.

I didnt' want to get back into making it for sale but it feels like something the Lord wants me to do so that's what I"ll be doing for Him until He releases me from it.

All the glory and praise to Him and only Him in all things as we seek to do battle for Him in these last days.

No comments: