The Watcher Files

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

If anyone knows how to turn a MP3 into a RSS feed for podcasting let me know how to do that. I have no idea how to do this and I'm getting requests to make the show available for podcasting. Thanks.

I'm still trying to get a handle on after death stuff. Sure we know there's a heaven and a hell. But there's many being trapped into other types of realms, all within Satan's playground so I'm trying to learn about exactly what's going on. The extent to what he can do and is doing to those who die that are within his authority to torment and mess with. It goes beyond just a hell that we think of with demons, fire, torment, worms and gross things. There seems to be different aspects to it other than what Mary K. Baxter even revealed. So I'm just waiting on the Lord to reveal this to me and going where He leads me to go to read and learn things. It's been interesting.

It's not a box I realized I was in. But I guess it is when you have just the singular viewpoint of hell that the churches teach. It goes beyond that. It entails more than we thought it does, or could. Some of this weird stuff we see on TV may not be so fiction after all. What if some of these places really do exist, like dying and not knowing you're dead and finding yourself in a dark gringy town with bars and apartment buildings etc..and people that are miserable trying to figure out where they are and how to get out, etc.. what if places like this do exist? Because apparently they do, but they are more or less holding tanks for the Reptilians who then hunt these people down so they can feed off them and eat them.

I think this whole aspect of an after death and being lost in the Lord is much more horrible than we could imagine. I mean we know it's horrible, but it seems that becoming food for aliens, i.e. fallen angels is a huge, huge aspect we never even knew about that's coming out now. Sure I"ve been warning about what they do, but even in death people aren't safe from them. So it's been wild, gross, eye opening, and yet interesting to be learning new things.

I'm just waiting on the Lord for info, more info, and then I"ll probably do a whole show just on after-life and death, and hell and everything else. So that's basically what I've been focused on lately..

I never said stepping out of the box was easy, it's just necessary if you want the whole truth and nothing but the truth straight from God.

No comments: