The Watcher Files

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Well my sites are all back up...the last one down http://www.rahabisreturning.com is back up now.

I'm doing Frank's radio show again on Tuesday from 8am - 10am. Will there be another snowball affect? Time will tell. LOL.

I have a new website going up soon..it will be SaintsUnderAttack.com and I'm going to literally just share the site with Christians around the World who are being persecuted. Specifically the United States.

There needs to be more awareness made known of the attacks and persecution Christians here in a "free" country (remember the USA before the NWO) are experiencing. Perhaps it will awaken the sleeping and dumbified to what is really going on.

I was talking to Zeph Daniel last week who runs http://www.lambreport.com and we were basically laughing at the death threat I had received the week before and he was telling me about some of his own threats and experiences, one being being chased by white UN Vans with cages in the insides of them..and I said "Zeph, you gotta put that on your website. People need to know what we're going through." And that stuck with me every day after that conversation..that there needs to be a major movement of awareness here on Christian persecution here in our own country.

I thought it would be a great project and website for someone else to do. But after several days I realized, who? And then I knew I'd be doing it myself. No I certainly don't need another website, but I feel led by the Lord to do it so here goes another one. I'm not one to tell Him No or ignore Him if He's leading me to do something.

I'm Proud to Serve the Most High God.

No comments: