The Watcher Files

Monday, March 08, 2004

I finally went to see the movie the Passion of Christ. I'm glad it's helping fence sitters and backsliders realize what Yah'shuah did for us. Perhaps these are the ones to be reached in these last days.

For those of us who love Him and die daily for Him, I think sitting through two hours of His death was enough, I wouldn't see the movie again. I don't need convincing, I believed it when I heard it the first time as a child, not because it was dramatized in a movie.

And I left wondering what the point of it was. It wasn't a witnessing or salvation tool. If you didn't know who He was going in there, you wouldn't know when you left either. You would think after two hours of brutality there would have been some kind of a salvation message in it. To give the REASON for the brutality and His death to begin with, other than the accusations He was blasphemous. And I didn't think the claims of anti-semitism had any founding at all. Just another way to see them cry anti-semitism every time something doesn't go their way. I get tired of people playing the race card. Every group plays one when there's something they don't like or agree with, regardless if it's true. If anything, the Roman soldiers looked like complete demonic brutal dogs and I don't hear today's Romans whining about racism. And before someone wants to yell about my comments, I'm Jewish myself...somewhere..my lineage goes to the tribe of Judah. Other than that I'm basically a heinz 57 American. But I love the fact I have Jewish blood. Makes me feel even all the more closer to the King I serve daily.

The "ending" (of this movie) was powerful..but we're missing the beginning..or even the middle..perhaps Mel will come out with that one or two next year or time.

I'm doing a radio interview this Tuesday. I'll post more info today, (Monday) when I get it.

I'm not sure what to expect. This is the first interview I've ever granted regarding my websites.

No comments: