The Watcher Files

Sunday, March 14, 2004

my official response to the death threat I received listed below:


Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:25:00 -0800 (PST)
From: Sherry Shriner
Subject: Re: Knowledge of the Gates
To: kord kaufman


Kordero,

I'm sure you realize by now I cannot be intimidated. In fact, those before you could have attested to that but you must not listen very well, or your intelligence gestapos aren't earning their keep. I'll let you decide.

I serve the Most High God. The creator of me and you. The creator of this entire world and universe, and everything in it. Therefore threats by a mere created being created by His own hand mean nothing to me. The fact that you wish to be God will never make you one. You will always fall short, for there is only One and He will reign supreme, always has, always will.

Yes, you may win battles against us, but the war already has a pre-determined outcome, as your companion Lucifer can attest to in Revelation 20:10. He knows full well the outcome, you cannot change it, and you will be there with him.

I don't know who you are, alien or human, but either way, without the Lord Jesus Christ you lose.

Yes you will have a short lived time to reign supreme and play God, but it will come to an end and you will spend eternity in the lake of fire with everyone and everything else that has rejected the Most High God.

So I will declare to you my formal intentions: I will love the Lord my God with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my strength and Him only will I serve. I am a Warrior in His army yours is meaningless to me.


Sherry Shriner
Friend and Servant of the Most High God

No comments: