The Watcher Files

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I got this email from a disgruntled alien..

>>


Hello Sherry

I am an alien from the planet Mayoayoeee. I am living in exile on
your planet because my home planet is in a state of war which has
lasted for more than four hundred years.

I find your site very offensive. Why do you believe that all aliens
are evil? I am an example of an alien who is not evil. It is
because of worthless bigots like you that aliens have to hide our
identity and pretend to be human. Please stop your wild
generalisations regarding aliens. It is true that there are
disruptive elements among the alien population as with any other
ethnic minority, this is no reason to tar us all with the same brush.

I demand that you publish an appology to the peace loving aliens of
the world. We have contributed more to recent developements in
science, technology and medicine than your entire human race. Show
some gratitude or I will zap you.

your sincerely

Ussukki




When can I say I've heard it all now? Every time I do that something else comes around the corner...

LOL..

And I did it now..I made The Awful List..
http://www.somethingawful.com just scroll to about halfway down the page.

hehe

No comments: