The Watcher Files

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Well according to Jim McCanney the basin at Yellowstone has risen 100 feet in just one day and that volcanoe is getting ready to blow. Other news indicates all the Elk dying in the area died from gas poisoning and not the official lie of eating something contaminated.

I can tell you what they will and won't do. They will tell you the volcanoe is going to blow..when lava starts coming out of the top of it. They probably won't tell you any sooner than that. So don't wait for big brother to have your back..they won't.

If you feel the Lord is telling you to move out of that area or get out of it, then listen.

http://www.saintsunderattack.com is now up..if you have a story of government intimidation, harassment or persecution, submit it and I'll post it on the website. The only way to stop is to make people aware of it.

Last year I stumbled on a Bible code for the assassination of Yasser Arafat during the month of April. I didnt' have a year then, and I don't have one now, but I"ll be posting it on the site at www.hiddencodes.com again for this year.

As usual I had a great time doing Frank Whalen's radio show. There's just so much information that people need to know..they literally need to just go through my websites and Read them all. Naturally that could probably take weeks but there's alot of info you won't find out from the mainstream news organizations that are paid to lie and/or intimidated from revealing the truth. They are useless.

Here's a good site at http://www.tvnewslies.org He usually has a good handle on what the news really is as opposed to what we're hearing on tv or reading.

I've always called the tabloid magazines national trash. I think it pretty much applies to most of our newspapers, magazines, tv, radio news and everything else out there today that have sold out to the NWO and simply stay in business to KEEP THE TRUTH OUT of the news.

I was reading Tammy Faye has inoperable lung cancer. Where's all her "healing" buddies now..why isn't she on Pat Robertson, or going to a Benny Hinn crusade? Better yet, I"m sure she has access to them all at TBN any day, so why don't they do a show and broadcast her healing on TV?

They're probably all running. With multiple estates and foreign bank accounts, none of them want to be exposed for the wolves and sharks they are.

No comments: