The Watcher Files

Sunday, March 21, 2004

I'm getting a little overwhelmed with websites. I spent all weekend adjusting little odds and ends on them.

I've been doing this full time for a long time now. I don't even have time for anything else. I just go as the Lord leads and I know there's one more site He wants up. That will be 12 websites total. I'm exhausted.

My favorite is hands down http://www.warfaresaint.com. It's always been my favorite site and always will be. It's the site that never gets much traffic, but just means the most to me out of them all.

The most work is http://www.hiddencodes.com naturally because codes take many hours, some several days to do.

The feedback I get is usually mixed. The biggest surprise has been the Paul site at http://www.justgivemethetruth.com That one was the hardest to do, took me a year to just absorb the shock of it all. Yet, the majority of the people I hear from about that site relate to it instantly. They're tired of Paulianity and they want Jesus Christ back in it. The glaring contradictions between the two are obvious, yet some will spend all their time trying to convince themselves there aren't any than just asking the Lord Himself. It shatters their box and they can't handle it. Some just can't handle the truth and it takes time to absorb it.

When you want to learn the truth the first question has to be, what did Jesus and His disciples who then became His apostles originally teach? That's where the truth starts and ends without anyone else or everything else added into it. Because it's all that matters. What Jesus said.

That's where I began years ago on my journey for the truth.

Some people will fall over backwards trying to put words in Jesus mouth, or make it sound like He didn't mean what He said He really meant something else..which is why there's so many wolves leading the churches and seminaries today. And then the seminaries just keep turning out more wolves by the thousands every year.

What did Jesus say? Read an article He led me to write at Kingdom of God He said to seek Him, to build a relationship with HIM. That doesn't mean replace the church with Him. And that's what MANY many people do. We are to build our own signature relationship with God where we learn to hear His voice and get to know Him. The church can't do that for you. It's not their responsibility. It's your responsibility to seek Jesus one on one. Read that article it will help you realize and understand what we've lost over the centuries and how to get it back.

No comments: