The Watcher Files

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

well, I've had an interesting week..

This week started out with my first radio interview I've accepted in regards to my websites. The interview went great, no real problems.

But then starting in a snowball affect shortly after the interview and over the next couple days..

Paypal threatens to ban me from using their service if I don't take my page on "Talmud Tidbits" off my thewatcherfiles.com website

A disgruntled alien offended by my website demands a public apology

I made the awful list www.somethingawful.com

However with making the Awful list I received over 2,000 visitors to my website at sherryshriner.com so not a bad thing..

I received a Death threat by the creator of NESARA who demands I take my website omegansareliars.com down and renounce my faith or he's going to send me to the rainbow serpent....(whatever that is)

I make eye contact with a spook sitting in his car on the road near my house..

A UFO follows me 30 miles to the grocery store, then almost lands in the church parking lot when I picked up my kids from Bible Club..

No less than 15 virus attachment emails sent to my Yahoo address..

and I have 2 days left for the week.



No comments: