The Watcher Files

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I'm surprised at how many people are afraid to speak out about the harassment and intimidations they go through to run Christian websites online, or to even be a voice online for the Most High God. When it comes time to sign the dotted line or put their name on one they run and hide.

http://www.saintsunderattack.com is a good example. No one is submitting anything to the site except what's been listed. Maybe some think it's just another website out there and so ignore it. But I know better. I know when the Lord is leading me to put up a website and He did just that for His own purposes. I did my job, no sweat off my back if His people are too scared to speak out and take a bold stand for Him. Just makes me feel bad that so many of those who call His Name are such cowards.

Praise Yahweh for those I've been hearing from in South Africa, Australia, Kuwait, it's just amazing how many people and countries He's leading to our websites. Over 70 countries. It's simply amazing. And so many of them are on fire for the Lord...it's truly a blessing to hear from them.

Time is short. Keep an eye on my site at http://www.omegansareliars.com because I have some interesting things to put up there soon about what's coming ahead and the rise of the Antichrist.

Alot of the websites are being tampered with, links being broken so pages can't be accessed etc..if you run into problems send me an email at sherry_shriner@yahoo.com so I can fix them.

My computer firewall has also been busy fighting off code red attacks from viruses that can mess up and alter access to web pages. It's always something.

Keep me in your prayers as I continue to just do my job and calling in Him to keep watch and warn His people of what is coming. May the Lord be blessed.



No comments: