The Watcher Files

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Free Republic isn't so free. I tried to post a Christmas Day Bio Attack in Ohio planned by Laden and the warning and information were pulled within five minutes!

Five minutes or less! So much for patriots who fight for the cause of censorship who then turn around and censor people themselves! Hypocrites!

Bio attacks seem to find themselves labeled as "flu outbreaks." Who knows if it will happen and how bad. Perhaps they're really going to use straight out poison this time. It's a 1 in 5 chance of happening. My experience with the codes is that if I find my own name in the code it has a high chance of happening or was indeed a planned event they cancelled. They hate being exposed. Evil prefers to work in the dark when possible. When they work in the light it only shows their arrogance and exposes them too much.

I guess that's good for us. I live in Ohio so like any other person I'd prefer a quiet holiday season. All the fluff seems to work to promote too many hideous agendas.

I'm a Watchman, it's my job to sound the alarms when needed. Too bad Free Republic.com is such a joke.

No comments: