The Watcher Files

Monday, May 22, 2006

It's Been Quiet Lately.....

It's been quiet lately...Yah hasn't given me much to say about anything.

This whole month has just quietly droned on...

He has blessed me with a brand new truck to travel and do exploits with and I'll be flying down to Texas in a week or so to pick it up. He is awesome!

I'm still waiting to figure out where I'll be living, if not the streets! I have about 10 days now to leave the house I've been living in for the past 4 years and we have nowhere to go. All of the houses that I've seen for rent in the area look like they should be condemned, and every time I call a house that looks halfway decent it's already been rented! So nothing but doors being closed on even leaving here and we don't have much choice! The landlord wants to sell this house and my neighbor is in the process of buying it.

I don't want to leave here. This house has been my home for the past 4 years and I like it here. And I still don't know where it is Yah wants us next since we're being chased out of here. Ten days isn't a lot of time. Pray that He'll open up doors for us and pave the way to a place for us to go.

I can't stand having to be distracted by this kind of stuff. There's so much that needs done as I make plans to travel the country for Yah and tear down strongholds. My enemies are definately trying to prevent and stop that from happening! I can't be out doing what needs done if I have to spend my time trying to find a new home to rent that will accommodate 6 people. It would be easier if we could just outright buy a house but we are not in debt and have no established credit to do so. Me and my husband have always paid cash for everything. If we can't pay cash we don't buy it. Plain and simple. No credit card debts and no years of auto loan bills. So everything is quite messed up to try and live in a society that demands you be in debt so you can get further in debt.

Anyway just pray that Yah will provide and light the way for us.

I can't stand the thought of being sidelined for a while.

No comments: