The Watcher Files

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What really gets my goard is when church pewers send me hate based email because I'm "attacking" their precious Paul.

They can have him. I serve the Most High.

I used to be where they are, drowning in errors and ignorance and thinking I knew everything there was to know about God and being a Christian. blah blah..

I had to leave the church after 25 years of suffering through it to find true freedom. To learn who Yahweh was, and what it was to be considered a "Christian" in His eyes. In fact, I prayed for His eyes, ears, and heart so I could see, hear and feel how He does. Religion today is nothing more than an organized religious effort to keep people away from God. You're not learning anything in the dens of wolves. You're much better off on your own seeking Him direct.

Ask Him to teach you. Those graduating from the cemetaries are brain dead. They may have knew who He was going in, but when they came out they dove right into apostasies and abominations.

Still gathering on Sun god day? Because Paul said it was ok..
Still think you can sin, pay tithes and everything's cool? Because Paul said it was ok..
Still think you can ignore the teachings and feasts of the Lord? Because Paul said it was ok..

If you want half a brain of truth about Paul go back and study the early church and what the legitimate apostles taught.

Saul=Paul=Satan, he literally makes me sick. I have no tolerance for the enemies of the Most High.

He's such a compulsive liar he can't get his stories straight, and the church pewers soak it up. Satan's having a field day in the churches. As long as he has Paul dominating them they aren't a threat to him. Yahweh calls the churches abominations and whores. Have the pewers ever stopped to wonder why? Or asked HIM why?

Of course not.

They think He's talking about everyone else but them.

blah blah..

No comments: