The Watcher Files

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Morpheus has arrived at http://www.thewatcherfiles.com
also at http://www.sherrytalkradio.com

I've been spending the past 2 days getting orgone orders out, getting caught up and done with them. It's been a ride, a nightmare (postal sabotage), but a joy at the same time. With every bit of orgone out there we defeat and annoy the Satan and Alien freaks.

My partner Ronda Zeoli will be handling the orders now so I can concentrate on other things, I stopped taking orders a couple of weeks ago but I'm still behind on getting them done and out. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be done with all of the orders I have to make.

I'm exhausted.

Yah needs His army to get busy tearing down their strongholds http://www.tearingdownstrongholds.com

I was noticing that all of the feast days in September land on occultic numbers...6,9, 27 is this the Sept the AC will arrive? Sept is the dominant month for his arrival..always..the other freaks are dominant in May-June-July. Alot of people feeling something could happen this April..will the Maitreya freak show up? He's temporary. I think he's Mabus. If he is Mabus he will die. Wonder how they play that one off? Does he resurrect himself and come back later to imitate Jesus/Yahushua's Second Coming?

It's a thought. Who knows..keep your eyes out, expect anything..know what is real and what isn't. Yahushua isn't coming back to establish an economic policy or cleansing program on earth. When He comes back it will be at the Battle of Armageddon in the Valley of Megiddo..not after a N. Korean war, or other war of some kind the Illuminati are devising and planning.

No comments: