The Watcher Files

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I had a great time with Dr. Stan Monteith, regardless if the idiots sabotaged the show.

Hopefully his staff has a recording for archives.

Apparently after the intro at the 4:52 mark the link to the site went dead. People couldn't listen to the show. The guy who was recording it for me also got cut off so he didn't get a copy of it past the first 5 minutes. And now the website at http://www.radioliberty.com is down.

They freak after an intro? The show was on NESARA but we got some other good things in, such as the Prisoners of Dulce Base, joint underground bases with aliens, the Denver Airport and the city/prison/internment camp underneath it, the great pyramid, the difference between demons and fallen angels (aliens).

Hopefully they got a recording. When and if they do I'll update the link on my sites.

Hang in there folks, just another day in the life of, well me, Sherry Shriner.

Love ya'll.

No comments: