The Watcher Files

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Another day in the life of...

Someone's messing with my bandwidth numbers in my hosting account. So I can't add my new website until that mess is cleared up. According to them, I am over the allotted bandwidth I have by 100GB, according to their own website traffic reports, I am not. So until the contradiction is cleared up I'm in limbo.

This week the Lord has led me to work in two different areas. Zionism and Islam. I have a website on islam going up as soon as my hosting probs are cleared at www.islamlies.com there is nothing there yet, that's just where it will be.

There was some weird device found in the bushes in front of our house. It had 2 wires attached to a chip and a blinking red light. I have heard it may have been a intel communications relay device or a trigger/bomb initiator thing. If that's the case there should be a bomb still in the bushes someplace you would think. It's been raining for the past 2 days but I'm going to go check it out and see what else is in those bushes if anything.

Does the madness ever stop? No.

I bought a gift, a 38D bra for George Bush Jr, for his upcoming role as Mithra. Also known as, "a double barrel slingshot" so I've been told. I haven't sent it to him yet. I imagine if he doesn't like it he could give it to his mother.


Eric John Phelps will be a guest on my radio show Next Saturday, April 2nd. He runs www.vaticanassassins.org I talked to him yesterday for a while, he's a nice guy, one of Yah's, you can always tell who are His and those who are the "they call Me by My Name but don't do as I say, they are NOT Mine" crowd.

Anyway I'm busy on the Islam site. 1.3 billion Moslems and only 20% are Arabs? Unreal. 6 Million Moslems in America.

To me, Islam is a violent arm of Satanism. They don't acknowledge that humans are wicked, so they don't need a "Saviour."

Why don't they ask the women and children they rape, beat up and treat like crap?

Why would any woman stay in Islam?

It's nothing but an excuse for Moslem men to act like animals. Their leader, Muhammad, was a pedophile and married to a 6 year old girl at the age of 51.

That's sick.

No comments: